719-545-9354

4289 N Elizabeth St ( )

Pueblo, CO 81008-2001

View Hours
Description: DJ's Steakhouse is a Steakhouse, Steak, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Steak, American, and Seafood
  • 8 dishes entered by diners at DJ's Steakhouse

Reviews for DJ's Steakhouse

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by hibouxj
DJ's Steakhouse

NO! BAD service, AVERAGE food, LONG wait, FORCED to tip!!!

We were visiting from out of town and were advised to try this place. After waiting for 15 minutes to place a drink order, we ordered food as well and advised the waiter that we needed to have separate checks. After being there for almost an hour, the food finally arrived. I’d rate the food overall at 6 out of 10. The lobster tail was good but the steak and sides were just average. During the meal, I and another diner had to wait about 10 minutes for drink refills (we finally found the hostess, who found our waiter and we got our refills). After finishing dinner we waited about another 15 minutes for our checks. Not once did we see our waiter except for when the hostess found him for us. We got our checks and noticed an automatic 20% gratuity added in. This was a shock considering we only had a party of 3. When we asked the waiter, he said that in order to do separate checks, there is 20% gratuity added in and told us that this was explained in the menu. We disagreed but were forced to pay the tab, plus tip. While I exited, I told the hostess that we were not pleased with the meal and I asked her to show me in the menu where it explained that gratuity is added in for separate checks. She was unable to find it and went and got the manager. The manager looked for the statement, which was NOT in the menu in any way, shape or form. He said he knows the service was not good and instead of offering an apology, said that they were busier than normal and did not staff enough people. (The restaurant was not even half way full!) Finally as we were walking out, he said “Well I’m sorry, I’ll take off the gratuity” but by this point we were so frustrated with the horrible service and the lie about the menu that we just told him forget it because he had already run our credit cards. I would highly recommend NOT eating here. If the food was better, it may have been ok to have poor service, but to be lied to as to why they TOOK money from us was just completely wrong. I hope they do add the phrase to the menu for future guests so they are not lied to as we were.

All totaled our waiter made 26 dollars off our party of three when he didn’t even deserve 1 dollar. Nice strategy. As soon as you hear “Separate Checks” all service goes out the window because you’ll make your money either way!

Nice people, Good food

See my comments on the brunch for a review of the restaurant, in brief, very nice good for a romantic evening, a business meal or just a fun meal. Has a TV with the inevitable sports in the bar but not overwhelming. All the staff were friendly and helpful but not pushy.

Lamb Shank

Very good, I eat this a lot as I like lamb, this was well cooked and tasty. They have an excellent Chocolate Lava cake too, I was assured it was calorie free. I wasn’t convinced but it tasted wonderful.

Suprising Brunch

We were in Pueblo over the weekend and didn’t expect to find a nice Sunday brunch. We accidently happened upon DJ’s Steakhouse and we’re pleasantly suprised to find a pretty good brunch including champagne for 20 bucks.

Brunch

Add/Show Comments (1)

DJ's Steakhouse is located near the cities of Pueblo Depot Activity.
People found this by searching for: Dj's Steakhouse In Pueblo Colorado, Dj's Steakhouse Pueblo, Dj Steakhouse Pueblo, Dj's Steakhouse, Dj's Steakhouse Pueblo Co, Djssteakhouse, Champagne Brunch Pueblo Colorado, Dj's Steakhouse Pueblo Menu, and Djs Steakhouse Pueblo.

Cold Stone Creamery
Olive Garden
Romero's Cafe And Catering
Visions
Franco's Bistro

Link to DJ's Steakhouse

DJ's Steakhouse  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great seafood & steaks. Overall great experience. "