Call 2122 E Belt Line Rd
(Between Village North Dr and N Jupiter Rd/S Jupiter Rd)
Richardson, TX 75081-3930
Neighborhoods: Berkner Park

Cuisine: Filipino

Pros
"She had a balikbayan servic they accept the $$ and steal ur box no delivery to philippins its a joke dnt send a box "
Cons
"Thieves "
May 13, 2010

Good food

really small restaurant, but its owned my a small family and only family members work there. The food is really good and very flavorful. the price is pretty fair also.
September 7, 2008

Delicious!

I have to agree with the other critic. This is the best Filipino restaurant in Texas. The food is simply delicious. The food reminds me of my mom's cooking. I take non-Filipino friends there and they LOVE IT! The chicken adobo is to die…
May 11, 2008

The best Filipino food in Richardson

This place reminds me of my mom's cooking so I fell in love with it after my first bite of chicken adobo (Filipino National dish). This place is very down to earth, just like the Aunty who owns it. My sister and I always go here and chat…

Filipino Takeout

d'Kusina Authentic Filipino Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/03/2013 - A diner from Renton, WA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/01/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'She had a balikbayan servic they accept the $$ and steal ur box no delivery to philippins its a joke dnt send a box '
    Cons: 'Thieves '
d'Kusina Authentic Filipino Cuisine is located near the cities of Scott.
People found this by searching for: D'kusina Richardson Tx, D'kusina Menu, Kusina Restaurant Pizza Hut Beltline Rd Richardson Tx, 2122 E Beltline, D Kusina Richardson Tx, Dkusina Filipino, and D Kusina Menu.