Call 7895 E Broadway Blvd, #9
Tucson, AZ 85710-3943

Cuisine: Italian, American, European

Dolce Vita is a Italian, American, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Horrible service. Fettuccine Alfredo came luke warm with a film over sauce l Iike it had been sitting awhile. Noodles were stuck together and they barely offered even an apology"
"Very delicious food !!! Oso buco superb ! A hidden gem"
lynnw1 photo

lynnw1

Dolce Vita 5.0

Fabulous! Great food and wonderful service.

Fabulous! Great food and wonderful service.

EggaManiac photo

EggaManiac

Once you have Dolce Vita nothing else compares

The food here is always hot, fresh, and tasty. I refuse to go to any other Italian restaurant in fear of leaving somewhere else unsatisfied. The garlic bread is made to order with fresh bread from a bakery. Furthermore, the soups are homemade; and being homemade just adds that little extra canned soup just does not provide.

My favorite dish is the baked ziti; however, I like to get linguini instead of ziti. Fresh mozzarella tops it all. And the made from scratch tiramisu is to die for.

Try it … I inisist … and I promise you will not be let down.

BAKED LINGUINI

Everything in this dish combines like a well orchestrated dance on your pallet.

orderlunch photo

orderlunch

Great Italian Food

My daughter took me to this restaurant on Mother’s Day. Neither one of us had been there before. We were seated immediately and the server asked if we would like to order an appetizer. I didn’t want to because Italian food is rather filling but my daugter wanted garlic bread with marinara sauce for dipping. After she ordered, they brought a basket of warm bread and dipping oil which the server hadn’t told us would be included with the meal; otherwise, we would not have ordered the garlic bread. Other than that, the service was quick and drinks were refilled instantly.

shrimp scampi

Five large shrimp, cooked to perfection, on a bed of linquini and tossed with butter, oil and garlic. The shrimp were huge and the pasta was cooked al dente. I also had a side salad, which comes with the meal. I don’t know the name of the salad dressing but it was one of the best dressings I have ever had; lots of garlic! I would go back just to have a salad with this dressing. I didn’t understand what the server called it because he spoke very fast. We were also offered fresh ground parmesan and pepper. The dessert tray was brought to the table, filled with wonderful looking sweets. We split the taramisu because I had read a review that it was the best and it was. I am not a big fan of tiramisu but this was very, very good.

Italian East Side Authentic

Dolce Vita  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/26/2013 - A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/08/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/22/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Very delicious food !!! Oso buco superb ! A hidden gem'
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Horrible service. Fettuccine Alfredo came luke warm with a film over sauce l Iike it had been sitting awhile. Noodles were stuck together and they barely offered even an apology'
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Dolce Vita is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: Dolce Vita Tucson Az, Dolce Vita, La Vita Italian Tucson, Dolce Vita Tucson Menu, Dolce Vita Restaurant Tucson, La Dolce Vita Restaurant Tucson, Dolce Vita Tucson, Dolce Vita Restaurant, and La Dolce Vita Tucson.