520-298-3700

7895 E Broadway Blvd, #9 ( )

Tucson, AZ 85710-3943

Description: Dolce Vita is a Italian, Italian; Vegetarian, and Greek restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Italian, East Side, Authentic, Italian; Vegetarian, Greek, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Dolce Vita

Reviews for Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita

Fabulous! Great food and wonderful service.

Fabulous! Great food and wonderful service.

Once you have Dolce Vita nothing else compares

The food here is always hot, fresh, and tasty. I refuse to go to any other Italian restaurant in fear of leaving somewhere else unsatisfied. The garlic bread is made to order with fresh bread from a bakery. Furthermore, the soups are homemade; and being homemade just adds that little extra canned soup just does not provide.

My favorite dish is the baked ziti; however, I like to get linguini instead of ziti. Fresh mozzarella tops it all. And the made from scratch tiramisu is to die for.

Try it … I inisist … and I promise you will not be let down.

BAKED LINGUINI

Everything in this dish combines like a well orchestrated dance on your pallet.

Great Italian Food

My daughter took me to this restaurant on Mother’s Day. Neither one of us had been there before. We were seated immediately and the server asked if we would like to order an appetizer. I didn’t want to because Italian food is rather filling but my daugter wanted garlic bread with marinara sauce for dipping. After she ordered, they brought a basket of warm bread and dipping oil which the server hadn’t told us would be included with the meal; otherwise, we would not have ordered the garlic bread. Other than that, the service was quick and drinks were refilled instantly.

shrimp scampi

Five large shrimp, cooked to perfection, on a bed of linquini and tossed with butter, oil and garlic. The shrimp were huge and the pasta was cooked al dente. I also had a side salad, which comes with the meal. I don’t know the name of the salad dressing but it was one of the best dressings I have ever had; lots of garlic! I would go back just to have a salad with this dressing. I didn’t understand what the server called it because he spoke very fast. We were also offered fresh ground parmesan and pepper. The dessert tray was brought to the table, filled with wonderful looking sweets. We split the taramisu because I had read a review that it was the best and it was. I am not a big fan of tiramisu but this was very, very good.

July 12, 2008

Dolce Vita - good service, good Italian food

Service was very friendly, humorous and quick. We arrived before 6:00 on a Thursday evening, so it wasn't terribly busy. Appetizers of mozzarella sticks and artichoke dip were marvelous and quick. Stuffed shrimp with fettucini was…

Dolce Vita is located near the cities of South Tucson.
People found this by searching for: La Dolce Vita Restaurant Tucson, La Dolce Vita Restaurant, La Dolce Vita Tucson, Dolce Vta Tucson Az, Dolce Vita Tucson Menu, Dolce Vita Restaurant Tucson, Dolce Vita Tucson, and Dolce Vita Tucson Az.

wildflower
Bob's Steak and Chop House
Olive Garden
Italian in Rosemont East
Cold Stone Creamery
Ice Cream in Blenman-Elm

Link to Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%