Donato's Italian Restaurant

941-764-1600

1900 Tamiami Trl ( )

Port Charlotte, FL 33948-2199

Description: Donato's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Sandwiches, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.
Tags: Italian, Sandwiches, Kid Friendly, Pizza, Takeout, and Italian pizza
  • 16 dishes entered by diners at Donato's Italian Restaurant
  • 1 user loves Donato's Italian Restaurant

Reviews for Donato's Italian Restaurant

Donato's Italian Restaurant

Bad to the bone

My husband and I have been going to Donato’s often,until recently the food and service were not bad.little things like ordering veal marsala and getting chicken by their mistake. they adjusted the price but never offered to give me what I originally ordered.Now they have gone completely down hill.Understaffed, non attentive wait staff and VERY RUDE MANAGER make this a downer I’m not willing to pay for. We ordered and received dirty silverware 3 TIMES no apology. second problem we were given the wrong soup and when we asked to speak to the manager to complain she came loud rude and vulgar,told us to take our business elsewhere so we have. I had a very good meal last nite @ Outback. Mistakes where made and corrected appetizer comped free also ,dessert apoligies rendered the way it should be.NO we will not be going back to a place where the customer is never right.

February 9, 2010

Crowded but GREAT

Love this place but it is always so crowded -- I guess that's testament to how good it is!

June 6, 2009

What a great place!

This place is a gem in Port Charlotte! Real Italian food, just like I've missed from up north. The dining room creates a NYC feel, complete with a sidewalk, parking meter and fire escapes. Their staff is freindy and family orientated,…

People found this by searching for: Donatos Port Charlotte Fl, Donato's Punta Gorda Fl, Donatos Menu Port Charlotte, Menu At Donatos In Port Charolette Florida, Donatos Port Charlotte Fl Menu, Donatos Port Charlotte Menu, Donatos Restaurant Menu Port Charlotte, and Donato's Italian Restaurant Menu.

Cilantro's Restaurant
Domino's Pizza
MS RASCAL'S LOONY BIN
Manila Express Restaurant

Link to Donato's Italian Restaurant

Donato's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  95%  Food:  86%  Service:  91%  Ambiance:  91%
Pros
  •  "Good food, good service, olive oil and bread on table"
  •  "The chicken/ eggplant parm is very good...the cheese nicely done..the best I've had since leaving NY!"
Cons
  •  "Small portions high cost dirty restaurant. Arrogant owners. Lousy service"
  •  "None!"