Call 3294 N STATE ROAD 7
Lauderdale Lakes, FL 33319-5615

Cuisine: Caribbean, Jamaican, Catering

January 8, 2012

Very good food but today we decided to do the buffet and the food was ok but the customer service was terrible It's sad that island people have no clue how to treat customers We were totally ignored and waited 15 for check at the end after…
June 26, 2011

This is one of my favorite spots to grab some Jamaican food. The food is always prepared fresh daily and completely satisfying. I can't even finish a small! My favs are the ox tail with rice and peas, brown stew chicken, jerk chicken.
June 27, 2010

You get plenty of rice to last you a week, but the chicken I've ordered on 3 occasions lasted about 5 minutes. And no, I'm not a fast eater.

Caribbean Jamaican Good For Kids

Donna's Caribbean Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/14/2014 - A diner tried it and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food and didn't like the service.
Donna's Caribbean Restaurant is located near the cities of Lauderhill, Tamarac, Roosevelt Gardens, and Plantation.
People found this by searching for: Donna's Caribbean Restaurant, Donna's Jamaican Restaurant, Donna's Caribbean Menu, Donna S Caribbean Restaurant, Donna's Jamaican Restaurant Menu, Donna Jamaican Restaurant Menu, Jamaican Restaurants In Fort Lauderdale, Donna's Caribbean Restaurant Menu, and Donna's Jamaican Restaurant Reviews.