Double Clutch Cafe

970-506-3330

665 31st St ( )

Evans, CO 80620-1500

Description: Double Clutch Cafe is a Cafe, Sandwiches, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Cafe, Sandwiches, Wifi, American, Coffee, Mexican, Breakfast, and Good For Kids
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Double Clutch Cafe

Reviews for Double Clutch Cafe

Double Clutch Cafe

Monday All You Can Eat Speggetti Dinner!

I was in your restaurant 2wks ago on a Monday evening, Date was August 12, 2013 around 7p.m. I live in Canon City my son lives and works in Greeley for John Deer. I new I had a long ride home I was hungry and decided to stop in your café. I ordered the special, but what I really noticed was a gentleman sitting at a table facing the counter. He was alone and I’m pretty sure a truck driver. I sat at a booth behind him and had my laptop with me. He was sitting there talking to some other truck drivers at different tables. This man drove an older Suburban maybe 1980’s style that was silver with dark blue trim. When he left he went into the truck stop store and played the quarter machine. I seen him as I left, I spoke to him & told him he would loose. Please if you would like to make a connection here I would like to know who this handsome man is. We made eye contact and spoke again then he drove to the end of the parking lot and parked in front of his semi. I want to know this man, I haven’t stopped thinking about him since. My waitress I remember had light brown hair with blonde in it. She made my ticket when I left & cashed me out. I so want to know this guy, wouldn’t it be great if this restaurant made a connection between the two of us.?? I will come out to Greeley from Canon City every Monday if I got to know who this man is and see if he felt the same way. We both wanted to talk to each other but we were both just speechless. I felt he was waiting for me in his vehicle when I came out of your restaurant. As he pulled away he stopped behind my black explorer sport and just sat there, I sat there waiting for him to say something. Then he drove across past the gas pumps & parked his vehicle in front of his semi. I soooo want to come back to your restaurant and find out who this gorgeous man is. Please help me to find him. It seemed he must live around there if he had his own vehicle with him. Wouldn’t it be great if you found him next time he came in and put us in touch with each other? I can’t get him out of my head. He is about 5’10 with light brown hair he was wearing a cap, he is very handsome, as if he takes very good care of himself. Drives an older silver or gray & blue trim 4 door suburban. I was driving a black 2dr 2003 ford explorer sport with dark tinted windows. I will make sure your restaurant gets the best reviews and advertisement by word of mouth if you could find this man for me. I just can’t stop thinking about him and living in Canon City, will I ever see him again? Please help me to find him and I hope he’s single and feels the same as I do. Thank you so much how about making a love connection for me. You can make everything else taste good, can you make my dreams come true as well? I loved the service very comfortable setting friendly atmosphere and not to mention the company you draw into your place. Oh I so hope you can locate this guy, I would say he’s in his mid to late 40’s How about cooking up a real good meal for us. Thanks for reading and I hope you can make my dream come true. I never thought a man could make me want to write to you. Please help me find him. …..Itz..kymz..tern! Good Luck!

All You Can Eat Speggetti Dinner

With meatballs and garlic toast it was great along with the view!