412-390-1111

$24 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $13

Buy Now 45% off »
Image-5836378-10804307
Description: Double Wide Grill is a American, Vegan, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Dinner, Good for groups, Takeout, Vegan, Good For Kids, Vegetarian, Delivery, Sunday Brunch, and Barbecue
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Double Wide Grill

Reviews for Double Wide Grill

4.0

Gingerbread pancakes --- need I say more?

I went here for brunch with a friend, and I was intrigued by the gingerbread pancakes on the menu. They tasted just like gingerbread cookies in pancake form, and they went perfectly with a big glass of milk. The service wasn’t fantastic, but as long as you’re not in a hurry, I’d definitely recommend checking out their brunch.

Gingerbread Pancakes

2.0

DO NOT go to Doublewide for brunch

Can’t say how their regular food is, but their Sunday brunch is awful. The food was ok, but the service was horrible. I got the eggs benedict with a side of french toast. Both were merely ok and definitely not worth the money. The potatoes that come on the side were overcooked and overseasoned. Add to that the servers complete inability to deal with a – gasp – 10 person party. It was not as if there were 20 of us. Add the bad service with so-so food and you get a definite no-go.

2.0

Looked so promising!

I visited the Doublewide Grill recently with a group of women for a brunch outing. The menu looked great, but I was taken aback when I arrived that they were not ready for our group. After about 10 minutes, they finally got an area set up for us. Sadly, there were some major mix-ups with some of the orders, including mine. What I thought would be a great french toast dish, ended up being less than mediocre. The menu was appealing because they cater to everyone—vegetarians and vegans as well as us carnivores. Some in the group loved their food, while others were as disappointed as I was in both food and service. Though this place has a cool atmoshere, I don’t expect to be back.

Stuffed French Toast

Because of an ordering mix up, I ended up with the regular french toast. It was so-so, but was accompanied by a very odd tasting syrup that ruined the whole dish for me.

October 2, 2010

Very good

EXCELLENT RIBS!! The sauces are made there and they are spectacular. The pulled pork sandwich and the brisket is also very tasty. This place is great if you are in the mood for BBQ!!

Double Wide Grill is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Doublwide Southside Pa, Double Wide Grill Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh Gingerbread Pancakes, Children's Menu Double Wide Grill Pittsburgh, Double Wide East Carson, Menu For Double Wide Grill On The Southside Of Pittsburgh Pa, and Double Wide Grill Menu South Side.

Kzitxpvn72