Double Wide Grill

2339 East Carson St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15203

Neighborhoods: Southside Flats
Cuisine: American, Gluten Free, Catering

Double Wide Grill is a American, Gluten Free, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL
Double Wide Grill 4.0

Gingerbread pancakes --- need I say more?

I went here for brunch with a friend, and I was intrigued by the gingerbread pancakes on the menu. They tasted just like gingerbread cookies in pancake form, and they went perfectly with a big glass of milk. The service wasn’t fantastic, but as long as you’re not in a hurry, I’d definitely recommend checking out their brunch.

Gingerbread Pancakes

kmb246 photo

kmb246

Pittsburgh, PA
Double Wide Grill 2.0

DO NOT go to Doublewide for brunch

Can’t say how their regular food is, but their Sunday brunch is awful. The food was ok, but the service was horrible. I got the eggs benedict with a side of french toast. Both were merely ok and definitely not worth the money. The potatoes that come on the side were overcooked and overseasoned. Add to that the servers complete inability to deal with a – gasp – 10 person party. It was not as if there were 20 of us. Add the bad service with so-so food and you get a definite no-go.

momar930 photo

momar930

Pittsburgh, PA
Double Wide Grill 2.0

Looked so promising!

I visited the Doublewide Grill recently with a group of women for a brunch outing. The menu looked great, but I was taken aback when I arrived that they were not ready for our group. After about 10 minutes, they finally got an area set up for us. Sadly, there were some major mix-ups with some of the orders, including mine. What I thought would be a great french toast dish, ended up being less than mediocre. The menu was appealing because they cater to everyone—vegetarians and vegans as well as us carnivores. Some in the group loved their food, while others were as disappointed as I was in both food and service. Though this place has a cool atmoshere, I don’t expect to be back.

Stuffed French Toast

Because of an ordering mix up, I ended up with the regular french toast. It was so-so, but was accompanied by a very odd tasting syrup that ruined the whole dish for me.

American Gluten Free Parking

Grand Concourse

Steak in South Shore

Braddock's American Brasserie

American in Central Business District

Double Wide Grill is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Doublwide Southside Pa, Pittsburgh Gingerbread Pancakes, Menu For Double Wide Grill On The Southside Of Pittsburgh Pa, Double Wide Grill Menu South Side, Children's Menu Double Wide Grill Pittsburgh, Double Wide Grill Pittsburgh, and Double Wide East Carson.