Call 635 S Woodland Blvd
Deland, FL 32720

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Cafe

Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr is a American, Traditional, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good home cooked meal...for a reasonable price... "
Cons
"A little off the beaten path if you're going through on route 44...but well worth it..."
lmikell photo

lmikell

Orlando, FL
Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr 5.0

To good to be true!

This is an experience not to be missed. My Sister and I were totally unaware of what we were about to experience. Walking in to the Potato Patch we were welcomed by several people with big smiles. It has a very cozy, comfortable atmosphere. We ordered the Eggs Benedict for $8.50. Our waitress was very attentive and polite. The food arrived shortly after we ordered. The presentation was beautiful. It was served on sliced smoked ham and english muffin, covered in hollandaise sauce, garnished with a tomato sliced thin and 2 sprigs of asparagus. Choice of homefries, grits and hashbrowns. The taste was no let down and it was cooked to perfection. Not just part of the meal was good the whole experience was so worth bragging about. My Sister and I will try to go there once a week and I’ll continue to write about our Sister Day experiences. Thank you for reading my review.

Eggs Benedict

It was mouth watering, cooked to perfection. Every part of the meal was an experience not to miss.

Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr 3.0
November 12, 2008

Potato Patch

I had a good time in this resturant. The service was great and the food was to, It was bad timing on are part but overall it was sort of worth waiting. It was good but not so good that it just becomes your favorite place.
Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr 4.0
July 29, 2008

Local Favorite

Great place for Breakfast or Lunch. One of my favorites....Good home cooking at good prices and friendly staff. Can get very busy but, well worth the wait.

American Good For Kids Good for groups

Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr  Restaurant Reviews

Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr is located near the cities of De Land.
People found this by searching for: Doug And Lils Potato Patch Menu, Potato Patch Deland Menu, Doug And Lil's Potato Patch Menu, Potato Patch Deland, Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Restoration Deland Fl, Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Menu, Deland Fl Potato Patch Resturant Menu And Prices, and Doug And Lil's Potato Patch.