Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr

4.5 rating over 1 review

386-734-8181

635 S Woodland Blvd ( )

Deland, FL 32720

Description: Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Good For Kids, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr
  • 1 user loves Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr

Reviews for Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by lmikell
Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr

To good to be true!

This is an experience not to be missed. My Sister and I were totally unaware of what we were about to experience. Walking in to the Potato Patch we were welcomed by several people with big smiles. It has a very cozy, comfortable atmosphere. We ordered the Eggs Benedict for $8.50. Our waitress was very attentive and polite. The food arrived shortly after we ordered. The presentation was beautiful. It was served on sliced smoked ham and english muffin, covered in hollandaise sauce, garnished with a tomato sliced thin and 2 sprigs of asparagus. Choice of homefries, grits and hashbrowns. The taste was no let down and it was cooked to perfection. Not just part of the meal was good the whole experience was so worth bragging about. My Sister and I will try to go there once a week and I’ll continue to write about our Sister Day experiences. Thank you for reading my review.

Eggs Benedict

It was mouth watering, cooked to perfection. Every part of the meal was an experience not to miss.

Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Rstr is located near the cities of De Land.
People found this by searching for: Doug And Lil's Potato Patch, Doug And Lil's Potato Patch Menu, Potato Patch Deland Menu, Potato Patch Deland, Doug & Lil's Potato Patch Menu, Doug And Lils Potato Patch Deland, Doug And Lils Potato Patch Menu, and Potato Patch Restaurant Deland Fl.

Forno Bello