Doyle's Cedar Hill Restaurant

Cuisine: Fine Dining, American

Doyle's Cedar Hill Restaurant is a Fine Dining and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

bpiefke photo

Atlanta, GA

This is a great find in the Mountains of NC

Absolutely the best dinner I have had in a long time. Great wine list. The service was wonderfult and you could tell the owner chef (Doyle) takes a lot of pride in his restaurant. My advice is “go to this resaturant if you get the chance, you won’t be dissappointed”.

OSNorm photo

Chattanooga, TN

Great Meal!

The desk clerk at Best Western said it was the best restaurant in town. she was right! My wife and I celebrated our anniversary there. She said it was the best meal she EVER ate.
I’m allergic to onions so don’t get much marinara sauce. Doyle’s I could eat. Great service, Great food, comfortable atmosphere. We’ll save up and go again.
I’m also vegetarian. No problem.

Stuffed Eggplan Parmesian

Amazing! Eggplant “boat” filled with 3 cheeses, covered with eggplant slab. No bitterness. Over alfredo noodles with interesting sauce. Fabulous

Blackened Mahi Mahi

My wife doesn’t care for fish, but the mango pineapple salsa got her attention. Served over citrus rice. Incredible. She loved it.

Keylime pie

Usually too sweet for me. This was Goooood.

FrequentDiner60 photo

Murphy, NC

Restaurant breaking the law

I was appalled on Saturday night to be totally knocked down by the smoke at this establishment. We walked up to be seated in the patio area and everyone was smoking. Does this place not follow N.C. state law about no smoking in a restaurant or bar? Also saw a baby at the bar, what about no one under 21 allowed? Seriously considering reporting Doyle’s to the police.

Fine Dining American

Doyle's Cedar Hill Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/04/2013 - A diner from Norcross, GA tried it.
  • 01/17/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/13/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and liked the service.
  • 07/15/2015 - A diner from Durham, NC tried it.
People found this by searching for: Doyles Murphy Nc. Brunch, Doyle's Cedar Hill Restaurant Murphy Nc, Doyles Restaurant Murphy Nc, Doyles Cedar Hill Restaurant, Doyles Murphy Nc, Doyle's Cedar Hill Restaurant House Wine, Doyles Cider House Restaurant, Doyle's Cedar Hill Restaurant, and Sun Brunch Menu Doyle's Murphy Nc.