Call 323 N Union Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs

Cuisine: Chinese, Soups, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Fast service great people who work there. Awesome food!!"
"The fried rice is the best!"
"None.. took them over an hour to deliver.. however.. they never delivered. I ended up having to go pick it up.. when I got there the food was cold and the people were rude. Go back to China with that nasty attitude!!!!"
"Try the singapore sling; it's great and the service is good!"
"Very good food and no MSG is used in there food "
Cons
"There is a higher delivery charge for certain areas"
"Nothing"
Andi_E photo

Andi_E

Colorado Springs, CO
Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant 1.0

Terrible food and customer service

Normally I am a fan of this restaurant, however, the food and service today has changed my mind and I will not be returning. My boyfriend and I ordered food for delivery, and when it arrived we found that the hunan chicken had over an inch of liquid in the bottom, causing the chicken to be soggy and flavorless, and the broccoli was brown and over cooked. When we called to explain that there had been a problem, the woman who answered told us that it was our fault, that it was always like that, and that they would do nothing to fix it. We hadn’t even explained the problem, so it had obviously been like that when it left the kitchen. The fact that they cared so little about the quality of what they serve, as well as there unwillingness to do anything about their mistake, will now make me look elsewhere next time I want Chinese.

142. Hunan Chicken

Worst dish I have had in a long time, liquid in the bottom, soggy flavorless chicken, and brown overcooked broccoli. Very disappointing.

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant 1.0
August 22, 2011

Terrible Food and Customer Service

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant 4.0
August 3, 2010

My standby

I've eaten here dozens of times and the food is always dependable, quick and tasty. I'm not a Chinese food expert but the lo mein is not over-done, not over-soy sauced and the prices are fair. Take out is very quick.

Chinese Soups Good For Kids

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Jose Muldoon's

Mexican in Central Colorado City

MacKenzie's Chop House

Steakhouse in Central Colorado City

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant, Dragons Gate Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate 80909, Dragon Gate Restaurant, Dragon Gate Menu Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs Menu, Dragon Gate, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs, and Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs.