Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

719-633-1166

323 N Union Blvd ( )

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs

Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Salads, American, Asian, and Delivery
  • 259 dishes entered by diners at Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

Overall: 97%    Food: 96%    Service: 96%    Ambiance: 89%
Pros

• "The fried rice is the best!"
  • "None.. took them over an hour to deliver.. however.. they never delivered. I ended up having to go pick it up.. when I got there the food was cold and the people were rude. Go back to China with that nasty attitude!!!!"
  • "Try the singapore sling; it's great and the service is good!"
  • "Very good food and no MSG is used in there food "
Cons
  • "There is a higher delivery charge for certain areas"
  • "Nothing"

Reviews for Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Andi_E
Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

Terrible food and customer service

Normally I am a fan of this restaurant, however, the food and service today has changed my mind and I will not be returning. My boyfriend and I ordered food for delivery, and when it arrived we found that the hunan chicken had over an inch of liquid in the bottom, causing the chicken to be soggy and flavorless, and the broccoli was brown and over cooked. When we called to explain that there had been a problem, the woman who answered told us that it was our fault, that it was always like that, and that they would do nothing to fix it. We hadn’t even explained the problem, so it had obviously been like that when it left the kitchen. The fact that they cared so little about the quality of what they serve, as well as there unwillingness to do anything about their mistake, will now make me look elsewhere next time I want Chinese.

142. Hunan Chicken

Worst dish I have had in a long time, liquid in the bottom, soggy flavorless chicken, and brown overcooked broccoli. Very disappointing.

August 22, 2011

Terrible Food and Customer Service

August 3, 2010

My standby

I've eaten here dozens of times and the food is always dependable, quick and tasty. I'm not a Chinese food expert but the lo mein is not over-done, not over-soy sauced and the prices are fair. Take out is very quick.

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Dragons Gate Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Menu, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs Menu, Dragon Gate, and Dragon Gate Menu Colorado Springs.

Featured in Colorado Springs