Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

719-633-1166

323 N Union Blvd ( )

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs

Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Salads, American, Asian, and Delivery
  • 259 dishes entered by diners at Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

Reviews for Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Andi_E
Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

Terrible food and customer service

Normally I am a fan of this restaurant, however, the food and service today has changed my mind and I will not be returning. My boyfriend and I ordered food for delivery, and when it arrived we found that the hunan chicken had over an inch of liquid in the bottom, causing the chicken to be soggy and flavorless, and the broccoli was brown and over cooked. When we called to explain that there had been a problem, the woman who answered told us that it was our fault, that it was always like that, and that they would do nothing to fix it. We hadn’t even explained the problem, so it had obviously been like that when it left the kitchen. The fact that they cared so little about the quality of what they serve, as well as there unwillingness to do anything about their mistake, will now make me look elsewhere next time I want Chinese.

142. Hunan Chicken

Worst dish I have had in a long time, liquid in the bottom, soggy flavorless chicken, and brown overcooked broccoli. Very disappointing.

August 22, 2011

Terrible Food and Customer Service

August 3, 2010

My standby

I've eaten here dozens of times and the food is always dependable, quick and tasty. I'm not a Chinese food expert but the lo mein is not over-done, not over-soy sauced and the prices are fair. Take out is very quick.

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Gate, Dragons Gate Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs, Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs, Co, Dragon Gate Colorado Springs Menu, Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant Colorado Springs Co, Dragon Gate Restaurant, Dragon Gate Menu Colorado Springs, and Dragon Gate Colorado Springs.

Featured in Colorado Springs

Taqueria Dona Chencha
Mexican in East Colorado Springs

Link to Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant

Dragon Gate Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  91%
Pros
  •  "Very good food and no MSG is used in there food "
Cons
  •  "Nothing"