360-574-6684

1401 Ne 78th St ( )

Vancouver, WA 98665-9630

Neighborhoods: Northeast Hazel Dell

Description: Dragon King is a Chinese, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Chinese, Takeout, Lunch, Kid's Menu, Kosher, American, To Go, Buffet, Vancouver, and Good for groups
  • 4 dishes entered by diners at Dragon King
  • 1 user wants to eat at Dragon King

Reviews for Dragon King

• 6 reviews
  • First reviewed by rvthere

food

Food was bad. Looked like it had been setting a long time somewhere. We both got sick on there food.

Always been good!

My family and I are regular customers at this restaurant and things are always good there, from food to customer service. It’s a family owned restaurant and they are very friendly, it’s been never a bad experience there. I don’t know the actual story in the ‘Dinner A and getting sick’, but I never had a problem with their food and I eat there all the time, even though having to drive quite a long distance. If anyone’s looking to drop by for quick take outs, call them and give it a try!

Happy Family

I like this dish for two or more, their portions are great for the price you pay.

3.0

Still searching

I’m not quite sure if they got my chicken order right. I got a to-go order, and when I opened my Kung-Pao Chicken, all I saw was celery. I hate cooked celery! Who puts celery in Kung-Pao Chicken? I can say the chicken was tender but certainly didn’t taste like Kung-Pao. In fact, it didn’t have much flavor at all. Fortunately, I also ordered Mongolian Beef, which was fairly decent. I hate to drive too far for takeout, but if it must be done……I’ll keep searching.

4.0

Good food - ENORMOUS serviings

We prefer not to eat friend food so we did not eat off the buffet. Instead we ordered off the menu and had 2 incredibly good shrimp dishes cooked to order. So so decor but very fast service and excellent meal.

Shrimp with Cashews

We are 3 meals off this one dish – that is how large it was. The shrimp were large, the veggies fresh. It was cooked to order and delicious. The people who have served us have always been very cordial and cheerful. A pleasant dining experience except the serving size is enormous!

Great Food & Friendly Staff

Great place to eat, Senior prices if you eat in. Friendly people. Good food!

Kung Pao

Good Stuff

Dragon King is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Buffet Restaurants Vancouver,Wa, Dragon King Vancouver Wa, Dragon King, Dragon King Restaurant Vancouver Wa, Dragon King Restaurant Vancouver, Dragon King Vancouver, Dragon King Vancouver, Wa, and Chinese Takeout Hazell Dell.

Featured in Vancouver

Link to Dragon King

Dragon King  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Food and staff"
  •  "Always delicious & fast"
Cons
  •  "None"