Dragon King

1401 Ne 78th St
Vancouver, WA 98665-9630

Neighborhoods: Northeast Hazel Dell
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Dragon King is a Chinese, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The staff are really friendly. Food is great. Try the honey chicken, sooooo good."
"Food and staff"
"Always delicious & fast"
Cons
"New carpet, new booths, and your buffet set up they all need a make over"
furryhunk photo

furryhunk

Dragon King 1.0

food

Food was bad. Looked like it had been setting a long time somewhere. We both got sick on there food.

Dragon King 1.0
AlexHane photo

AlexHane

Dragon King 5.0

Always been good!

My family and I are regular customers at this restaurant and things are always good there, from food to customer service. It’s a family owned restaurant and they are very friendly, it’s been never a bad experience there. I don’t know the actual story in the ‘Dinner A and getting sick’, but I never had a problem with their food and I eat there all the time, even though having to drive quite a long distance. If anyone’s looking to drop by for quick take outs, call them and give it a try!

Happy Family

I like this dish for two or more, their portions are great for the price you pay.

Couvefoodie photo

Couvefoodie

Dragon King 3.0

Still searching

I’m not quite sure if they got my chicken order right. I got a to-go order, and when I opened my Kung-Pao Chicken, all I saw was celery. I hate cooked celery! Who puts celery in Kung-Pao Chicken? I can say the chicken was tender but certainly didn’t taste like Kung-Pao. In fact, it didn’t have much flavor at all. Fortunately, I also ordered Mongolian Beef, which was fairly decent. I hate to drive too far for takeout, but if it must be done……I’ll keep searching.

notcyndi photo

notcyndi

Dragon King 4.0

Good food - ENORMOUS serviings

We prefer not to eat friend food so we did not eat off the buffet. Instead we ordered off the menu and had 2 incredibly good shrimp dishes cooked to order. So so decor but very fast service and excellent meal.

Shrimp with Cashews

We are 3 meals off this one dish – that is how large it was. The shrimp were large, the veggies fresh. It was cooked to order and delicious. The people who have served us have always been very cordial and cheerful. A pleasant dining experience except the serving size is enormous!

rvthere photo

rvthere

Dragon King 5.0

Great Food & Friendly Staff

Great place to eat, Senior prices if you eat in. Friendly people. Good food!

Kung Pao

Good Stuff

Chinese Takeout Dinner

Dragon King  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/14/2013 - A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it and liked it.
  • 04/26/2013 - A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/24/2013 - A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it.
  • 06/27/2013 - A diner from Vancouver, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 07/29/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/18/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Always delicious & fast'
  • 01/05/2014 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food and staff'
    Cons: 'None'
  • 03/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/15/2014 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The staff are really friendly. Food is great. Try the honey chicken, sooooo good.'
    Cons: 'New carpet, new booths, and your buffet set up they all need a make over'
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/18/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/29/2015 - A diner from Happy Valley, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
The Grant House

American in Hudsons Bay

Thai Terrace Thai Cuisine

Thai in Fircrest

Christine's Restaurant

American in Hudsons Bay

Dragon King is located near the cities of Hazel Dell South and Hazel Dell.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Buffet Restaurants Vancouver,Wa, Dragon King Vancouver Wa, Dragon King Restaurant Vancouver Wa, Golden Dragon Hazel Dell Wa, Chinese Restaurants Hazel Dell Wa, Goldendragonvancouverwa, Dragon King Vancouver, Wa, Dragon King Restaurant Vancouver, and Dragon King Vancouver.