715-381-1338

431 2nd St ( )

Hudson, WI 54016-1562

Tags: Chinese, Good For Kids, Dinner, Lunch, Parking, Good for groups, Delivery, Salads, Asian, and Lunch buffet
  • 267 dishes entered by diners at Dragon Pearl

Reviews for Dragon Pearl

4.0

A hometown favorite of mine

Every time I come home from life in the city to Hudson, I have to stop in at Dragon Pearl. Helen, the owner, has never forgotten who I am (or, since Hudson is small-town no matter how hard it tries to be otherwise, whose daughter I am), even though I only come back every few months.

The food is always extremely tasty. Too often, you go to a Chinese joint and every thing in the dish taste the same- not so at Dragon Pearl. If you order lo mein, each vegetable’s flavour comes out and it’s never grease-tastic. You will also not find any mystery meat hidden by succulent batter in your sesame chicken. The DP (as I have called it since I was a wee child) always uses recognizable meats.

All in all, if the thought of another podunk burger in Hudson makes you break out in hives, the best place you can go for something a bit different is the Dragon Pearl~

Chicken Lo Mein

I always get this. So yummy

September 28, 2010

THE BEST

This is by far the best Chinese food anywhere around. I drive 20 minutes out of my way just to go here. Everything is so good! I love the sweet and sour chicken, cream cheese wontons, chicken chow mein, mongolian beef and lo mein…

August 6, 2010

Dragon Pearl

Great Chinese food right off of the St. Croix. I really like their Moo Goo Gai Pan, which I get almost every time. They also deliver and their menu is online. They also have coupons online, so I would check there first and then go eat.

Dragon Pearl is located near the cities of Lakeland, North Hudson, Bayport, Oak Park Heights, and Afton.
People found this by searching for: Dragon Pearl Restaurant Hudson Wi, Dragon Pearl Hudson, Dragon Pearl Hudson,Wi, Dragon Pearl, Dragon Pearl Menu Hudson Wi, Dragon Pearl Hudson Menu, Dragon Pearl Hudson Wi Menu, and Dragon Pearl Hudson Wi.

Riverside
Cold Stone Creamery
Carbone's Pizzeria

Eff8079fc04940c1e137b0466c69c06f

Link to Dragon Pearl

Dragon Pearl  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  97%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Awesome low mein!!!"
  •  "Egg foo young "
  •  "Hi"
  •  "Very friendly and courteous!"
Cons
  •  "Nothing"
  •  "they don't deliver. I need my Dragon Pearl now. "
Comments
  •  "Don't expect a good buffet! Order off menu!!!"
  •  "Seriously. I need some Dragon Pearl Egg Foo Young NOW!!"