843-650-3278

10799 Highway 707 ( )

Murrells Inlet, SC 29576

Description: Driftwood's Seafood & Steak is a Seafood, Steak, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Seafood, Steak, American, Chicken, Ribs, Hamburgers, Dinner, Kid's Menu, and Delivery
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Driftwood's Seafood & Steak
  • 1 user loves Driftwood's Seafood & Steak

Reviews for Driftwood's Seafood & Steak

• 5 reviews
  • First reviewed by kutzeh

Great Food & Great Service

My wife and I have been there a couple times and we’ve never had a bad meal. Growing up in the Inlet I was a little iffy but we’ve always left satisfied and leave full.

Not sure about the other review but last time we were there my young boys split the burger and I had to take the onion, tomato and lettuce off the plate. Could have just been an off night for someone?

I highly recommend it and suggest giving the ribs a try too. Probably my favorite.

Great Food As Usual!

Visited Driftwood’s again for the 3rd time since we found out about it (two weeks ago). Food and service has been great every time.

Captain's Platter

Captain’s platter has a little bit of everything and def. more than I could eat. Great value!

2.0

Listen to the locals, TRUST me.

If you are thinking of eating here I highly recommend that you give McDonalds serious consideration. Allow me to break down the check for you: $6 for the 6 slightly warm cheese sticks, $8 for the coyote burger with rubberband sliced peppers and homespun ranch that poored all over your clothes when you picked it up, $7 for the *signature Drift burger that is a patty on a bun and a packet of mayo ( NO, there was no lettuce, tomatoe, onion…NOTHING) along with a cold baked potatoe and packet of sour cream, $16 for a mess of fried foods thrown on a plate consisting of 1 peice of fish,4 shrimp,2 scallops, and 2 (or maybe it was 3 )clams, crab patty,soggy limp fries and about 1/8cup of grease,and don’t look for the hushpuppies the menue claims is there cause they aren’t. Oh and it comes with slaw though and that was cold and good. Combine all of this with the saltines your given as dinner bread to snack on for the hour long wait for food and you have $52.00 worth of regret.this visit was on a Wednesday night and the place was not very busy. The waitress was very slow to return with items and didn’t return with any crackers after the 4 single serve packs were gone 45 minutes into the wait for our food.The waitress also was not considerate enough to step out of sight to talk rudely about her customers.

Drift Burger

WONDERFUL!!

Me and my boyfriend live right next to Driftwood’s, and have never eaten there so we gave it a try tonight! We both got the Alaskan crab legs, baked potato, and green beans. It was outstanding! Our server, Evan, was tending to our every need but also gave us space to enjoy our dinner. He did a fantastic job! The atmosphere was comfortable and enjoyable. Everyone there is super friendly and makes you feel right at home! We will definitely be back! I recommend this restaurant to anyone!!

Early bird specials 4pm to 6pm

All inclusive from $7.99 t0 $10.99 in winter of 2010…mini appetizer of crackers and tuna spread, entree, 2 sides, 2 hushpuppies and soft drink, coffee or tea, and a choice of dessert too.
Many types of fried and broiled fish,choice of 1-3 types of fish platter, spaghetti, steak and more. Reasonable bar prices.
Very good food, great service and outstanding value!

Fried Flounder

2 lg pieces fried, melt in your mouth, flounder, baked potato and delicious Italian green beans cooked with pork, coffee and key lime pie. Yummy and enough for me to take home. My husband had the Catfish platter and it was delicious too. We snowbirds,went back many times and will go back again next winter

Driftwood's Seafood & Steak is located near the cities of Garden City, Uninc Horry County, and Surfside Beach.
People found this by searching for: Driftwood Seafood And Steak, Driftwood Reataurant In Murra Inlet Sc, Driftwoods Seafood & Steak Menu, Driftwoods Seafood Steak, Driftwoods Seafood & Steak, Driftwood Murrells Inlet, Driftwood Restaurant Murrells Inlet, and Driftwood Seafood And Steak Menu Murrells Inlet.

El Cerro Grande
Bellagio's Cafe and Grill
Carolina Tavern
Inlet Crab House
Maryland Fried Chicken

Link to Driftwood's Seafood & Steak

Driftwood's Seafood & Steak  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  91%  Food:  87%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  87%
Pros
  •  "Wonderful food, service, and early bird. Special with free drink and dessert"
  •  "Price is reasonable food is excellent!"
Cons
  •  "Wait time but worth the wait!"