Due Amici

Brielle, NJ 08730-1438

Tags: Italian, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups

Reviews for Due Amici

March 15, 2008

Due Amici is a great place. I've never had a complaint with the food or the staff. The prices are reasonable for the quality of the food. I highly recommend it!.

March 6, 2008

Authentic Italian Cuisine in elegant atmosphere

Due Amici offers a wide variety of choices. I have never had a bad meal there.Owners Bob and Rose Pisacreta make you feel like family. On weekends and piano player serenades you in a very romantic atmosphere. They have a full bar with…

Due Amici is located near the cities of Pt Pleasant Beach, Point Pleasant Beach, Manasquan, Point Pleasant, and Pt Pleasant.
People found this by searching for: Amicci Restauerant In Brielle, Nj, Duo Amigi In Brielle Nj Restaurant, Due Amici Brielle Nj Reviews, Due Amici Brielle, Duo Amici Nj, Due Amici Brielle Menu, Duo Amici Point Pleasant, Due Amici Brielle Nj Menu, and Due Amici Brielle Nj.

Local Urban Kitchen

D911f2723425af5e4356bd2d2ee3ca7a

Link to Due Amici

Due Amici  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Food is fresh and the portions are large. Prices are reasonable. "
  •  "Delicious food!"
Cons
  •  "The atmosphere was quite and relaxing until the staff decided to goof off and ignore their tables. They were very unprofessional and rushed us through our dinner. "
  •  "Slightly rude very sweaty bus boy who kept scratching himself and looks like he had the flu. I would have preferred him not handling our food or even being anywhere near our table."
Comments
  •  "I wouldn't recommend going here. It used to be very upscale but had gone downhill. "