Dunkin' Donuts

845-838-6711

601 New Scotland Ave ( )

Albany, NY 12208

Neighborhoods: New Scotland

Description: Dunkin' Donuts is a Bakery & Pastries, Gluten Free, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Bakery & Pastries, Gluten Free, Cafe, Coffee, Bakeries, Donuts, American, Delivery, Fast Food, and Kid Friendly
  • 48 dishes entered by diners at Dunkin' Donuts
Tips:
  • Check out their website and participate in the Dunkin Donuts raffle; winners get two pounds of Dunkin Donut coffee delivered every month for a year.

Reviews for Dunkin' Donuts

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by cass14
Dunkin' Donuts

lack of management skills

first and for most i would like to say that dunkin donuts have the best coffee in the world..(then) until i get disgusted after i haved this unforgettable experience. sunday morning around 9 am 1/19/14
me and my coworker decided to get a coffee at dunkin accross the street from where i work which is st peter hospital. we actually have 4 separate orders i got 3 plus my coworker that came with me order another one as well my first order is a medium coffe black w/ a coupon oh 99c muffin which is blueberry and gave the $10.00 bill and got the right change second order is a medium hazelnut cream and sugar i used a dd card for this and last would be the medium coffee cream and sugar small coffee caramel swirl w/ cream only and a free large coffee cream only splenda on the side i pay this with a $10.00 bill and after i got my change i told the cashier this is not right i paid u $10.00 at first they were unsure i was explaining myself that i did pay my order with $10.00 but the keep insisting “no” so me and my coworker went back just to make sure it didnt fell on my scrubs or anything but it didnt so we went back to dd and we told them that they were wrong about the change and then i look for there manager on duty so it would be resolve but the shift leader came i think the name would be ‘adarba’ something like that so i explain what happen and then she told me she dont have the key to the safe and that shell need to count the drawer first for her to give me the money back so for me its ok because i trust them that they will be honest to me. i told them im leaving at 11am so ill give you my coworker number because she was my witness give her a call so she can pick the money up. so monday mornin 1/20/14 my coworker told me that she receive a call after i left yesterday and they were telling her that there only over a dollar and some cents so they wont give the money back and then once i heard it me and my coworker went back again asking why they aint paying it its about 840am i talk to another worker and she apologize to me for whats going on and she ask for our number because she said that the manager is not in till 9am so i said ok pls tell her to call me. few hours later i didnt hear from her so i decided to callback i spoke with the manager name ‘kristie’ and she said hi how can i help you? so i did explain the situation on the middle of my explanation she cut me off and start getting loud and told me that theres no incident happen because she work sunday 4 am till 6 pm and i told her well, why when i ask your crew they told me you werent there??? she told me’’ im lying’’ and i was like dont be rude i am talking to you nicely and i told her what are u gonna about it she said nothing because ‘’you just made out that story’’ i was like no if u want i can come over there and explain it to you then she threat me that she’ll call a cops if i will go back there and hang up on me. meanwhile i got advice with mycoworkers not to go there because she’s a war freak i was gonna go in to talk to her because all i want is my change but i just decided not too… not because im lying but i am a proffesional and i dont wanna ruin my name over the change of $10.00 im doing this not because i wanna talk bad about this store im doing this because i want the management know that something is not right with this crew i use to work at dd as well for 3 yrs as a shift leader trained to be a manager and everytime were over a dollar it is a red flag to us that someone is stealing and it is right and i want them to know that ‘’ CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" i deal with complaints before and the solution for this scenario should be her telling me ’’ok i will look at the video and get back at you" i was patiently waiting and get this resolve but how can it be if the manager is being a non educated no morals judgemental arguementative person i am so unhappy with this situation i hope the owner or the dunkin donuts management would do something about it

Dunkin' Donuts is located near the cities of Rensselaer and Menands.
People found this by searching for: Dunkin Donus New Sctland, Do You Have Dunkin' Donuts In Scotland, Dunkin' Donuts 601 New Scotland Ave Albany, Dunkin Donuts In Scotland, Dunkin Donuts On New Scotland Ave Menu, Dunkin Donuts New Scotland Ave, Dunkin Donuts Near St Peter's Hospital, and Dunkin Donuts New Scotland Avenue.

Angelo's 677 Prime

Andy's Place Sports Bar & Grill

Pub Food in New Scotland

Link to Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "I visited this place on 07/30/14 at 3:30 AM the girl works there is racist and bitched about the cup lid i dropped on the parking lot saying. Pick it up !! You fucking indian and i don't look indian from no where. And said. I work here 7 days a week d"