E2

412-441-1200

5904 Bryant St ( )

Pittsburgh, PA 15206

Neighborhoods: Highland Park

Description: E2 is a Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.
Tags: Brunch
  • 1 dish entered by diners at E2

Reviews for E2

Editorial Review by Gayot »

E2

3.0

I met a doughnut I didn't like

I have been anxious to try E2 since it opened, and finally had the chance. Arriving at 10:30 am on a Saturday morning, I expected that we would have to wait for a table. To my surprise, only a hand few of tables were taken. We opted to sit outside as it was a nice morning to do so. First up, we ordered the “Joey Bag of Doughnuts” thinking, “how could we got wrong?” Fresh, hot sugared doughnut holes—yum. Sadly, we were very disappointed, caused by ONE ingredient—Ginger. And way too much of it. We even offered the leftovers to the table next to us so they could try before they ordered—and they were in total agreement with us.

The meal itself was better. I ordered poached eggs, which came with a salad, roasted tomatoes, and grilled foccachia. The eggs were a bit over cooked, but I did enjoy all the other offerings on the plate. The tomatoes and salad were both very tasty, and quite filling.

We were able to linger and chat, as the restaurant never got much busier. Not sure if I’ll make a special trip back, but may check it out again if in the Highland Park area.

Joey Bag of Doughnuts

Too much ginger!

E2 is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: E2 Highland Park Pittsburgh Pa, E2 Restaurant Pittsburgh, E2 Highland Park, E2 Bryant Street, E2 Pittsburgh Menu, E2 Pittsburgh, E2 Bryant Street Pittsburgh, and Restaurant Pittsburgh E2.

Featured in Pittsburgh