Call 2507 Leland Ave
Akron, OH 44312-2426
Neighborhoods: Ellet

Cuisine: Pizza, Breakfast, Wings

Pros
"No highlights! Customer service is terrible...order placed at 6:31...arrived at 7:08 incomplete. Called...girl was rude...said she can resend driver when he returns or credit. I said I will pick up $ difference the next day. She said Iccan't do that...we "
"I love their menu but I tried to place and order with a coupon over the phone. Both the girl on the phone and the woman that I assume was the manager in the background were not familiar with the coupon and kept questioning if it was their coupon even thou"
Comments
"Other pizza places in area are friendly...eager to please and better overall! Shame on me for straying!"

Pizza Breakfast Wings

East of Chicago  Restaurant Reviews

• 08/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I love their menu but I tried to place and order with a coupon over the phone. Both the girl on the phone and the woman that I assume was the manager in the background were not familiar with the coupon and kept questioning if it was their coupon even thou'
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'No highlights! Customer service is terrible...order placed at 6:31...arrived at 7:08 incomplete. Called...girl was rude...said she can resend driver when he returns or credit. I said I will pick up $ difference the next day. She said Iccan't do that...we '
    Comments: 'Other pizza places in area are friendly...eager to please and better overall! Shame on me for straying!'
People found this by searching for: East Of Chicago Pizza In Ellet, East Of Chicago Ellet Ohio, East Of Chicago Ellet Coupons, East Of Chicago Pizza Ellet Ohio, East Of Chicago Leland, East Of Chicago Ellet, East Of Chicago Pizza Ellet, and East Chicago Pizza Menu For Ellet Ohio.