East of Chicago

330-794-9356

2507 Leland Ave ( )

Akron, OH 44312-2426

Neighborhoods: Ellet

Tags: Pizza, American, Delivery, Open 7 Days, Gift Certificates, Free Delivery, Convenience Items, Late Night, Salads, and Wraps
  • 222 dishes entered by diners at East of Chicago

Pros

• "No highlights! Customer service is terrible...order placed at 6:31...arrived at 7:08 incomplete. Called...girl was rude...said she can resend driver when he returns or credit. I said I will pick up $ difference the next day. She said Iccan't do that...we "
  • "I love their menu but I tried to place and order with a coupon over the phone. Both the girl on the phone and the woman that I assume was the manager in the background were not familiar with the coupon and kept questioning if it was their coupon even thou"
Comments
  • "Other pizza places in area are friendly...eager to please and better overall! Shame on me for straying!"

Reviews for East of Chicago

People found this by searching for: East Of Chicago Pizza In Ellet, East Of Chicago Pizza Ellet, East Of Chicago Pizza Ellet Ohio, East Of Chicago Ellet Ohio, East Chicago Pizza Menu For Ellet Ohio, East Of Chicago Ellet, and East Of Chicago Leland.

Nearby Restaurants