Call 579 Benefit St
Pawtucket, RI 02861-1469

Cuisine: American, Italian, Seafood

East-Side Checker Club is a American, Italian, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was awesome and the prices were very reasonable."
"Food"
"great service great food !"
"The food is mouth watering,service is refreshing,and also affordable enjoy we did:)))"
"Good good food friendly waitress....too full for dessert"
"The food and service is amazing it is very family oriented very reasonably priced for the amount and quality if food "
"Great food"
"The food"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Slow service..ambviance"
Comments
"Looking forward to the new restuarant experience And valentine menu."
Bethie photo

Bethie

Pawtucket, RI

Dinner

We decided to take a chance on a new kind of funny looking “club” and were pleasantly surprised! The atmosphere is old school and the staff was very friendly. The food portions were very generous and very well priced. We have been back a few more times! We recommend it……

Prime Rib

cooked just right

boiled lobster

Excellent

fredtrem photo

fredtrem

Attleboro, MA
East-Side Checker Club 5.0

We (2) went to the Checker Club Saturday...

We (2) went to the Checker Club Saturday evening for dinner. We were seated right away in a comfortable booth. The hostess and servers were friendly, attentive, and knowledgable. Dinner entrees came with soup and salad – all at a very reasonable price. Cocktails were excellent. My martinis came with sidecars. Atmosphere was very quiet. Our dinners were outstanding, exceeding expectations and the hype friends had given us.

16 oz Club Steak

My club steak was about 3 inches thick. Our server reccommended I request it being butterflied for best cooking results. I asked for medium. My steak came hot with a pink center – PERFECT. It had to be the biggest 1 pound steak I’ve ever had. Every bite was tender, melt-in-your-mouth delicious. I would certainly order again and reccommend it to anyone.

Surf 'n'Turf

10 oz sirloin with two jumbo baked stuffed shrimp. Steak was cooked perfectly to my wife’s preference (medium). Shrimp were equally delicious. She really enjoyed her dinner as well.

October 5, 2009

GREAT PLACE FOR COCKTAILS AND STEAKS!

Have been visiting the East Side Checker Club on a reg basis for about a yr, and the food and drinks just keep getting better and better.\r Try the " smothered" steaks, covered with carmelized onions, mushrooms and peppers, and wash…

American Italian Seafood

East-Side Checker Club  Restaurant Reviews

East-Side Checker Club is located near the cities of Central Falls, Pawtucket, Valley Falls, South Attleboro, and Rumford.
People found this by searching for: Checker Club Restaurant Pawtucket, The Checker Club Pawtucket Ri, Checker Club Pawtucket Rhode Island, East Side Checker Club Pawtucket Ri, Checkerclub In Pawt. Ri, Cheecker Club Restaurant Ri, East Side Checker Club, Checker Club Pawtucket Ri, and Checker Club Pawtucket Ri Menu.