207-622-0088

264 Eastern Ave ( )

Augusta, ME 04330

Description: Eastern Delight is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Chinese, Lunch, Parking, Breakfast, Takeout, Cafe, Asian, Deli, Delivery, and Szechuan
  • 229 dishes entered by diners at Eastern Delight

Reviews for Eastern Delight

worst service ever.

SO, first off we had a simple order, a #14, #63 and Large Crab Rangoon’s. we only received the 14, and the 63, ok no big deal mistakes happen, (we were charged for all 3 mind you) called, asked them to please send over the crab Rangoon’s, they declined said we didn’t pay for them, well we paid for them. receipt to prove it. ANY ways, we called back a total of 4 times, they refused to refund the money or send the food we ordered. so we had to let it go. DONT EVER ORDER HERE! they will not provide you with the food you order and then refuse to Correct their mistakes

awesome food

We have ordered numerous times and the food is always fresh. today we had it delivered – it was nice to know you drive to Sidney. Food was excellent as always.

The best in the Augusta Area.

Pu Pu Platter For Three

love the freshness not greasy and love your lo mein.

-1 0

worst service ever!!!

I have gone to this place more than once and never again. They get take out orders wrong and when you call to correct the problem no credit you must bring the food back, I do understand their loss but not when you live 30 minutes away. Prices are higher than most places, serving sizes are not great and not very friendly at all. I will never go there again this was the very last time for us. Do not waste your money there are better places with friendly service.

14. Chicken Fingers, Beef Teriyaki Lunch Combo

Eastern Delight is located near the cities of Hallowell.
People found this by searching for: Eastern Delight Menu, Eastern Delight, Augusta, Me, Eastern Delight Augusta, Eastern Delight Augusta Maine, Eastern Delight Augusta Me Menu, Eastern Delight Augusta Maine Menu, and Eastern Delight.

Featured in Augusta

Link to Eastern Delight

Eastern Delight  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  78%
Pros
  •  "Called in my order and was ready when I got there "
  •  "They deliver where I live"
  •  "Great food"
Cons
  •  "Prices are little bit high "