Call 50 Clement St
(Between 2nd Ave and Arguello Blvd)
San Francisco, CA 94118-2418
Neighborhoods: Richmond District

Cuisine: Potatos, Diner, Breakfast

CjBegley photo

CjBegley

San Francisco, CA

Best Pancakes In the City

Best pancakes I’ve ever eaten in my life = 5 stars

This was the second time I’d been here, I came at 2:30 and it was a lot less crowded then it usually is in the morning. They close every day of the week at 3:30, but don’t open on Tuesdays. The staff is very nice, and won’t keep you waiting.

I realize that I should be critical of restaurants if I’m going to be reviewing them and I know I can’t give them all 5 stars, but I also believe breakfast and dinner dining should be critiqued differently.

Eats gets 5 stars because I was able to get two plates of eggs, bacon, home fries(made with red potatos) and the best ricotta cheese pancakes for $20 with tip.

Pancakes

These pancakes are amazing. They’re really unassuming, you don’t actually have to put butter or syrup on them, they are the perfect balance of sweet and savory. If you like heavy buttermilk pancakes they have those too, but these are a hidden gem in sf and are way to good to pass up.

February 19, 2012

amazing breakfast of inventive, fresh ingredients

Breakfast and lunch are fantastic. Just the type of place you want in your neighborhood. The service can be slow but the quality of food is always consistently top notch. They do waffles like nobody else. The menu is inventive, ingredients…
Eats 4.0
June 19, 2010

Breakfast Place

I had the eggs benedict-so fresh, so delicious. The coffee is soothing on those chilly SF mornings. Hear the pancakes are quite good too.
June 3, 2010

EATS - IS NOW REOPENED WITH A NEW MENU

THE NEW "EATS" HAS REOPENED FEB 2010\r \r WE ARE NOW OPEN (7) DAYS A WEEK\r \r THE "PANCAKES" HAVE ARRIVED!!\r THEY ARE DELICIOUS TOO!!

Pancakes Bacon Eggs
Tips
  • Ricotta cheese pancakes are an unexpected yet welcome addition to the otherwise traditional fare.
  • Stop by before 10am to avoid the rush.

Eats  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/16/2013 - A diner from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/28/2013 - A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Eats is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Eats Clement St, Eats Clement, Eats 94118, Eats Sf Menu, Eats San Francisco Clement, Eats San Francisco Menu, and Eats Restaurant On Clement.