Eats

5.0 rating over 1 review
50 Clement St
San Francisco, CA 94118-2418
(Between 2nd Ave and Arguello Blvd)

Neighborhoods: Richmond District
Cuisine: Potatos, Diner, Breakfast

CjBegley photo

CjBegley

San Francisco, CA
Eats 5.0

Best Pancakes In the City

Best pancakes I’ve ever eaten in my life = 5 stars

This was the second time I’d been here, I came at 2:30 and it was a lot less crowded then it usually is in the morning. They close every day of the week at 3:30, but don’t open on Tuesdays. The staff is very nice, and won’t keep you waiting.

I realize that I should be critical of restaurants if I’m going to be reviewing them and I know I can’t give them all 5 stars, but I also believe breakfast and dinner dining should be critiqued differently.

Eats gets 5 stars because I was able to get two plates of eggs, bacon, home fries(made with red potatos) and the best ricotta cheese pancakes for $20 with tip.

Pancakes

These pancakes are amazing. They’re really unassuming, you don’t actually have to put butter or syrup on them, they are the perfect balance of sweet and savory. If you like heavy buttermilk pancakes they have those too, but these are a hidden gem in sf and are way to good to pass up.

Pancakes Bacon Eggs

Eats  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/16/2013 - A diner from Oakland, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/27/2013 - A diner from Sacramento, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Eats is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, , Mission District, Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Eats Clement St, Eats Sf Menu, Eats Clement, Eats San Francisco Menu, Eats San Francisco, Eats 94118, Eats San Francisco Clement, and Eats Restaurant On Clement.