Ebi Ten

Neighborhoods: Downtown Vancouver

Ebi Ten is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Tr1gg3r photo

New Westminster, BC

The McDonald's of the Sushi World

Ambiance 2/5 | Food 3.5/5 | Service 3.5/5 | Overall 3/5

When I walked into this place i though i was walking into a fast food joint. The place was super busy, which normally indicates good food, so i was optimistic. I walked up to the cashier and ordered Sashimi, and to my surprise, they did not offer it. So, I went with my other favorite order of Spicy tuna roll, extra spicey, and a california roll. When i recievied my order, I then asked for a bag for it, they directed me to their little condiment bar (hence the mcdonalds feel), The condiment table included pre packaged soy sauce in little cups, also they had the packages, chopsticks, napkins, even a self serve ginger jar (intersesting but i dont know how fresh it was).

While i was sitting there eating my spicy tuna roll, I noticed how efficient this place really was, they had a sushi machine, where you insert the seaweed leaf, and it puts a pefect .25" of rice on top, these guys were on top of it. Next to that there was a tempura making machine. This is the origional fast food sushi place in vancouver. Move over starbucks, i can see this place being fanchised out. Their system is flawless.

The Spicey tuna roll was okay, nothing spectacular, but not bad either, the size of the rolls were perfect. The thing with this place, everytime you go your food will be exactly the same.

Price wise, this place is actually really cheap, so expect bang for buck here.

The service is fast for take out with your order taking 5mins or less… and they seem to have a lot of pre-packaged sushi which seems fresh, as there is a huge amount of traffic going through this place. My quams with the place is this, when i go for sushi, i wanna enjoy my surrandings. This place had all the feels of a fast food place, but it was a sit down restaurant. There really wasn’t any waitrers/waitresses taking orders, it was all done at the cashier at the front.

Good place to go for a quick sushi take-out for real cheap. But don’t plan to eat-in. You will be disappointed

Spicey Tuna roll

decent, not too spectacular, not bad either

California roll

decent, not too spectacular, not bad either

Lunch box

(friend had this one) it was terryakki chicken, prawn tempura, and something else… my friend complained of small portion but said food was good.

hisashi_rockz photo

Vancouver, BC

Cheap, Fast and tastes good. What more do you want?

Cheap, Fast and tastes good. What more do you want?

Fast Food Sushi Downtown

Ebi Ten  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/11/2015 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Ebi Ten, Ebiten Vancouver Menu, Ebiten Menu, Ebi Ten Menu, Ebi Ten Vancouver Menu, Ebi Ten Vancouver, and Ebi Ten Menu.