716-893-4476

2310 Genesee St ( )

Cheektowaga, NY 14225

Description: Edge of Town Restaurant is a Burgers, Pub Food, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: But, Burgers, Pub Food, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Edge of Town Restaurant

Reviews for Edge of Town Restaurant

3.0

Ordered Fish Fry Take-Out

I’m giving this restaurant 3 stars, because if they were a bit more consistent with their dishes, they’d have gotten 4-5 stars! I simply cannot give 4 stars to the restaurant that doesn’t care about customers or is too confident in the loyalty of their customers!

I don’t mind going to a restaurant that has cheap prices, but I mind inconsistency, cheap quality or careless attitude!

fish fry

I’d ordered fish fry dinners from the Edge of Town several times, they were good. I never really cared about the salads they put along with the fish, because in fish fry I like to get good fish in the first place.

The last time I ordered a fish fry from them – was yesterday, and I didn’t like it. Fish was overcooked, so were the fries. Potato and macaroni salads were ok, but the German potato salad was practically raw and tasteless!

I thought I’d finally found a place that cooks nice fish dinners, and now it seems to me that they downgraded the quality, which is sad!

4.0

Dinner at a great spot!

The Edge of Town restaurant is an outstanding place to dine, especially when you are on a tight budget! Each entree’ includes a soup and salad bar, and the menu is so inexpensive, one can dine there everyday!

fish fry

The fish is outstanding! Real haddock, fixed just the way you like…broiled, beer-battered, breaded! This is available everyday, and on Friday, there is homemade german potato salad.
While you are waiting, help yourself to a small soup and salad bar, along with rye bread! It doesn’t get any better, and I have been there many times, for other items, such as the all-u-can-eat beef and chicken, for $6.95!!!!

March 6, 2003

Cheap eats

This is the place to go if you don't want to spend alot but get alot. They have all you can eat specials everyday. They include steak, chicken roast beef and more. The place is kind of dark but you get ALOT of food for under 10 dollars…

Edge of Town Restaurant is located near the cities of Sloan, Depew, Bowmansville, Williamsville, and Lancaster.
People found this by searching for: The Edge Of Town Restaurant, Edge Of Town Cheektowaga, The Edge Of Town Restaurant Menu, Edge Of Town Restaurant In Cheektowaga Ny, Edge Of Town Restaurant Menu, The Edge Of Town Restaurant Cheektowaga Ny, and Edge Of Town Restaurant.

Link to Edge of Town Restaurant

Edge of Town Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "All u can eat and prices"
  •  "Very reasonable, good service and food. Homemade soups, all you can eat soup and salad bar for under four bucks! Incredible! Fabulous!"
  •  "friendly people "
Cons
  •  "Small menu but that means they perfected the items on the menu and the food is fresh."
Comments
  •  "I'm coming back again and bringing friends and family with me."
  •  "Reasonable price gr8t food superb service"