918-371-5777

14002 E 116th St N ( )

Owasso, OK 74055

Description: Eggberts is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Eggberts

Reviews for Eggberts

Eggberts

Found something in my food

I took my family to Eggberts this morning for breakfast and left totallly disgusted and hardly able to stop myself from puking. Half way through my meal of chicken fried steak & eggs I bit down on something and spit it out. It was a deep purple color, about the size of a quarter, and of a very strong rubberish texture shapped in a concave shape, like a rubber dome. I told the waitress I wanted to keep it to find out what it was that I had in my mouth but the manager came over and quickly took it, then followed up the experience by bringing me a check with MY meal deducted (like my family wanted to finish their meals after that experience). It wasn’t the waitresses fault so I left her a 20% tip and wrote a note of complaint for the manager. I am appauled at their handling of this situation and wish I had insisted on keeping whatever it was so I could find out what in the world I had eaten (well, bit into anyway).

Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs

Despicable Service

Just terrible service. Lobby reeks of smoke.

June 29, 2011

Complainer

No problem in the past but received terrible service from Shannon M. And another waitress on the lunch shift. They forgot that we were there despite the fact that we were maybe 2 of 6 people in the entire non smoking section of theā€¦

August 2, 2010

mr

you were out of salad and my meal was cold couldn't be much worse I have always had good luck at claremore but the owasso store has been on a down hill slide for a while now

Eggberts is located near the cities of Collinsville and Catoosa.
People found this by searching for: Eggberts Restaurant Menu, Eggberts Menu Owasso, Eggberts Restaurant, Eggberts Owasso Menu, Eggberts, Eggberts Owasso, and Eggberts Menu.

Featured in Owasso

Link to Eggberts

Eggberts  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Great"