Call 14002 E 116th St N
Owasso, OK 74055

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Eggberts is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Coffee and breakfast....and mushrooms"
"Good food"
"Great"
Cons
"No smoking allowed anymore"
"Slow service but they are very nice "
Comments
"Great relaxing place to hang out to read or do paperwork"
TulsaFoodCritic photo

TulsaFoodCritic

Tulsa, OK
Eggberts 1.0

Found something in my food

I took my family to Eggberts this morning for breakfast and left totallly disgusted and hardly able to stop myself from puking. Half way through my meal of chicken fried steak & eggs I bit down on something and spit it out. It was a deep purple color, about the size of a quarter, and of a very strong rubberish texture shapped in a concave shape, like a rubber dome. I told the waitress I wanted to keep it to find out what it was that I had in my mouth but the manager came over and quickly took it, then followed up the experience by bringing me a check with MY meal deducted (like my family wanted to finish their meals after that experience). It wasn’t the waitresses fault so I left her a 20% tip and wrote a note of complaint for the manager. I am appauled at their handling of this situation and wish I had insisted on keeping whatever it was so I could find out what in the world I had eaten (well, bit into anyway).

Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs

EBC photo

EBC

Owasso, OK
Eggberts 1.0

Despicable Service

Just terrible service. Lobby reeks of smoke.

American Breakfast Lunch

Eggberts  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/01/2013 - A diner from Collinsville, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great'
  • 11/10/2013 - A diner from Collinsville, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/26/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/22/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Coffee and breakfast....and mushrooms'
    Cons: 'No smoking allowed anymore'
    Comments: 'Great relaxing place to hang out to read or do paperwork'
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/02/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/18/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/27/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Eggberts Owasso Menu, Eggberts Menu, Eggberts, Eggberts Restaurant, Eggberts Restaurant Menu, Eggberts Menu Owasso, and Eggberts Owasso.