Eggberts

14002 E 116th St N
Owasso, OK 74055

Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Lunch

Eggberts is a American, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Coffee and breakfast....and mushrooms"
"Good food"
"Great"
Cons
"No smoking allowed anymore"
"Slow service but they are very nice "
Comments
"Great relaxing place to hang out to read or do paperwork"
TulsaFoodCritic photo

TulsaFoodCritic

Tulsa, OK
Eggberts 1.0

Found something in my food

I took my family to Eggberts this morning for breakfast and left totallly disgusted and hardly able to stop myself from puking. Half way through my meal of chicken fried steak & eggs I bit down on something and spit it out. It was a deep purple color, about the size of a quarter, and of a very strong rubberish texture shapped in a concave shape, like a rubber dome. I told the waitress I wanted to keep it to find out what it was that I had in my mouth but the manager came over and quickly took it, then followed up the experience by bringing me a check with MY meal deducted (like my family wanted to finish their meals after that experience). It wasn’t the waitresses fault so I left her a 20% tip and wrote a note of complaint for the manager. I am appauled at their handling of this situation and wish I had insisted on keeping whatever it was so I could find out what in the world I had eaten (well, bit into anyway).

Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs

Agapetim photo

Agapetim

Catoosa, OK
Eggberts 4.0

Birthday breakfast

I’m pretty particular when it comes to my breakfast but a purist at heart; nothing fancy. 3 eggs over easy, hash browns, sausage, and I prefer dry rye toast without a big ball of buttery grease smeared on it. The eggs came perfectly cooked with runny yokes and solid…and I mean solid whites. Not a drop of watery uncookedness. The hash browns were crispy brown on the outside and steamy hot and tender on the inside. The sausage was recommended as being “spicier” and was cooked well but the choice of supplier left something to be desired. My waitress also recommended “grilled” toast and I was absolutely delighted to get light fluffy rye toast that was only missing a couple of slices of cheese to be the perfect grilled cheese sandwich. Coffee and water flowed abundantly and I was given space to eat and as my coffee waned the refill was constant. I was happy to leave a 100% tip on a $10.00 breakfast that started my birthday with a bang. I would recommend this place to everyone.

EBC photo

EBC

Owasso, OK
Eggberts 1.0

Despicable Service

Just terrible service. Lobby reeks of smoke.

American Breakfast Lunch

Eggberts  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/01/2013 - A diner from Collinsville, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great'
  • 11/10/2013 - A diner from Collinsville, OK tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/26/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/22/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Coffee and breakfast....and mushrooms'
    Cons: 'No smoking allowed anymore'
    Comments: 'Great relaxing place to hang out to read or do paperwork'
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/18/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/02/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 04/09/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/18/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food'
  • 04/24/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/14/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/27/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/29/2015 - A diner from Tulsa, OK tried it.
  • 08/18/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
People found this by searching for: Eggberts Restaurant Menu, Eggberts, Eggberts Owasso, Eggberts Restaurant, Eggberts Menu Owasso, Eggberts Menu, and Eggbert's.