918-371-5777

14002 E 116th St N ( )

Owasso, OK 74055

Description: Eggberts is a American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Eggberts

Reviews for Eggberts

Eggberts

Found something in my food

I took my family to Eggberts this morning for breakfast and left totallly disgusted and hardly able to stop myself from puking. Half way through my meal of chicken fried steak & eggs I bit down on something and spit it out. It was a deep purple color, about the size of a quarter, and of a very strong rubberish texture shapped in a concave shape, like a rubber dome. I told the waitress I wanted to keep it to find out what it was that I had in my mouth but the manager came over and quickly took it, then followed up the experience by bringing me a check with MY meal deducted (like my family wanted to finish their meals after that experience). It wasn’t the waitresses fault so I left her a 20% tip and wrote a note of complaint for the manager. I am appauled at their handling of this situation and wish I had insisted on keeping whatever it was so I could find out what in the world I had eaten (well, bit into anyway).

Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs

Despicable Service

Just terrible service. Lobby reeks of smoke.

People found this by searching for: Eggberts Menu Owasso, Eggberts Menu 74021, Eggberts Menu, Eggberts Owasso, Eggberts Restaurant, Eggberts Restaurant Menu, and Eggberts.

Featured in Owasso

Link to Eggberts

Eggberts  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  80%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Coffee and breakfast....and mushrooms"
  •  "Good food"
  •  "Great"
Cons
  •  "No smoking allowed anymore"
  •  "Slow service but they are very nice "
Comments
  •  "Great relaxing place to hang out to read or do paperwork"