El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

933 Fairlawn Ave
Laurel, MD 20707-4805

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food was good , one of the employees was in there stealing my touch iTunes credicts tho smh . "
"Food"
"Our food was well prepared and very delicious. I did not care much for my frozen, strawberry Margarita! I must say that they could not compare to the ones that I had at Don Pablo and Guapo's Restaurants. I love a great frozen Margarita. "
"Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service"
Cons
"The service yall need to tell the employees to not mess with the customers . Very disrespectful . "
"Language"
"You must improve the frozen Margaritas!!!!!!!! The strawberry one that I had was watery and it tasted more like watermelon. The waitress needs to learn to deal with gift cards. Nevertheless, I will return because the food was great. I will only bring ca"
Comments
"Enjoy. i did"
"Customers want an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Laurel. It would be great to hear Mexican music and see the restaurant decorated in a Mexican style!!! I love Mexico. I want to feel as though I am there. You are not far; listen to your customers. "

Mexican Good For Kids Catering

El Charro Mexican Salvadoran  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service'
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Our food was well prepared and very delicious. I did not care much for my frozen, strawberry Margarita! I must say that they could not compare to the ones that I had at Don Pablo and Guapo's Restaurants. I love a great frozen Margarita. '
    Cons: 'You must improve the frozen Margaritas!!!!!!!! The strawberry one that I had was watery and it tasted more like watermelon. The waitress needs to learn to deal with gift cards. Nevertheless, I will return because the food was great. I will only bring ca'
    Comments: 'Customers want an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Laurel. It would be great to hear Mexican music and see the restaurant decorated in a Mexican style!!! I love Mexico. I want to feel as though I am there. You are not far; listen to your customers. '
  • 08/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food'
    Cons: 'Language'
    Comments: 'Enjoy. i did'
  • 10/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was good , one of the employees was in there stealing my touch iTunes credicts tho smh . '
    Cons: 'The service yall need to tell the employees to not mess with the customers . Very disrespectful . '
El Charro Mexican Salvadoran is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: El Charro Laurel Md, El Salvador Restaurant Laurel, El Charro Laurel Md Menu, El Charo Laurel,Md, El Charro Laurel Menu, El Charro Mexican Restaurant Laurel Md, and Charro Rastra.