El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

933 Fairlawn Ave ( )

Laurel, MD 20707-4805

Tags: Mexican and Takeout

Reviews for El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

El Charro Mexican Salvadoran is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: El Charro Mexican Restaurant Laurel Md, El Salvador Restaurant Laurel, Salvador Food In Laurel Md, El Charro Laurel Menu, El Charro Laurel Md, Charro Rastra, and El Charo Laurel,Md.

China 1 Diner
Hunan House Restaurant
Red Lobster
Asian Express
La Pizza Banca

Link to El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

El Charro Mexican Salvadoran  Restaurant Reviews

Pros
  •  "Food"
  •  "Our food was well prepared and very delicious. I did not care much for my frozen, strawberry Margarita! I must say that they could not compare to the ones that I had at Don Pablo and Guapo's Restaurants. I love a great frozen Margarita. "
  •  "Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service"
Cons
  •  "Language"
  •  "You must improve the frozen Margaritas!!!!!!!! The strawberry one that I had was watery and it tasted more like watermelon. The waitress needs to learn to deal with gift cards. Nevertheless, I will return because the food was great. I will only bring ca"
Comments
  •  "Enjoy. i did"
  •  "Customers want an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Laurel. It would be great to hear Mexican music and see the restaurant decorated in a Mexican style!!! I love Mexico. I want to feel as though I am there. You are not far; listen to your customers. "