El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

301-490-8740

933 Fairlawn Ave ( )

Laurel, MD 20707-4805

Tags: Mexican and Takeout

Overall: 100%
Pros

• "Food"
  • "Our food was well prepared and very delicious. I did not care much for my frozen, strawberry Margarita! I must say that they could not compare to the ones that I had at Don Pablo and Guapo's Restaurants. I love a great frozen Margarita. "
  • "Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service"
Cons
  • "Language"
  • "You must improve the frozen Margaritas!!!!!!!! The strawberry one that I had was watery and it tasted more like watermelon. The waitress needs to learn to deal with gift cards. Nevertheless, I will return because the food was great. I will only bring ca"
Comments
  • "Enjoy. i did"
  • "Customers want an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Laurel. It would be great to hear Mexican music and see the restaurant decorated in a Mexican style!!! I love Mexico. I want to feel as though I am there. You are not far; listen to your customers. "

Reviews for El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

April 14, 2006

Popular, good food

This is a Mexican and Salvadoran restaurant in Laurel. The food is consistently very good and the prices are cheap. The bar is popular with the hispanic crowd, but anyone is welcome there. The typical fare is served here, and everything…

El Charro Mexican Salvadoran is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: El Charro Mexican Restaurant Laurel Md, El Salvador Restaurant Laurel, Salvador Food In Laurel Md, El Charro Restaurant Laurel, Md, El Charro Laurel Menu, El Charro Laurel, El Charro Laurel Md, Charro Rastra, and El Charo Laurel,Md.

Featured in Laurel