El Charro Mexican Salvadoran

933 Fairlawn Ave
Laurel, MD 20707-4805

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The food was good , one of the employees was in there stealing my touch iTunes credicts tho smh . "
"Food"
"Our food was well prepared and very delicious. I did not care much for my frozen, strawberry Margarita! I must say that they could not compare to the ones that I had at Don Pablo and Guapo's Restaurants. I love a great frozen Margarita. "
"Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service"
Cons
"The service yall need to tell the employees to not mess with the customers . Very disrespectful . "
"Language"
"You must improve the frozen Margaritas!!!!!!!! The strawberry one that I had was watery and it tasted more like watermelon. The waitress needs to learn to deal with gift cards. Nevertheless, I will return because the food was great. I will only bring ca"
Comments
"Enjoy. i did"
"Customers want an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Laurel. It would be great to hear Mexican music and see the restaurant decorated in a Mexican style!!! I love Mexico. I want to feel as though I am there. You are not far; listen to your customers. "
El Charro Mexican Salvadoran 4.0
April 14, 2006

Popular, good food

This is a Mexican and Salvadoran restaurant in Laurel. The food is consistently very good and the prices are cheap. The bar is popular with the hispanic crowd, but anyone is welcome there. The typical fare is served here, and everything…

Mexican Good For Kids Catering

El Charro Mexican Salvadoran  Restaurant Reviews

• 02/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fresh cooked and seasoned well fast service'
  • 06/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Our food was well prepared and very delicious. I did not care much for my frozen, strawberry Margarita! I must say that they could not compare to the ones that I had at Don Pablo and Guapo's Restaurants. I love a great frozen Margarita. '
    Cons: 'You must improve the frozen Margaritas!!!!!!!! The strawberry one that I had was watery and it tasted more like watermelon. The waitress needs to learn to deal with gift cards. Nevertheless, I will return because the food was great. I will only bring ca'
    Comments: 'Customers want an authentic Mexican Restaurant in Laurel. It would be great to hear Mexican music and see the restaurant decorated in a Mexican style!!! I love Mexico. I want to feel as though I am there. You are not far; listen to your customers. '
  • 08/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food'
    Cons: 'Language'
    Comments: 'Enjoy. i did'
  • 10/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/21/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 03/10/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food was good , one of the employees was in there stealing my touch iTunes credicts tho smh . '
    Cons: 'The service yall need to tell the employees to not mess with the customers . Very disrespectful . '
El Charro Mexican Salvadoran is located near the cities of Southern Md Facility, North Laurel, South Laurel, Maryland City, and Savage Guilford.
People found this by searching for: El Charro Laurel Menu, El Charo Laurel,Md, Charro Rastra, El Salvador Restaurant Laurel, El Charro Laurel Md, El Charro Laurel Md Menu, and El Charro Mexican Restaurant Laurel Md.