Diner Survey Results
0 reviews of El Maguey, first by you?
El Maguey Articles — Things To Know Before You Go
Mexican food in America is usually synonymous with hard shell tacos and queso dip. But beyond the ever-popular Tex-Mex favorites and San Francisco-style burritos that are actually a modern product ... read more
Best Dishes at El Maguey
These dishes from the El Maguey menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Salsa con Quesa ()
4 tacos w/chips ()
- 06/24/2013 - A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.
- 08/20/2013 - A diner from Austin, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'nice decor'
Cons: 'poor quality food'
- 04/20/2014 - A diner tried it.
- 05/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
- 09/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Food & service'
- 12/23/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 07/08/2015 - A diner from Pflugerville, TX tried it.