El Meson Cafe

2.5 rating over 1 review
40 W Main St
Freehold, NJ 07728-2210

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Latin American

El Meson Cafe is a Mexican, Lunch, and Latin American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Was good place to eat"
Qablooie photo

Qablooie

Marlton, NJ
El Meson Cafe 1.0

No excuse for the wait!

I went here because my daughter and her boyfriend (a local) have had great food here. The food was good, too bad the service was so bad! I’m very patient but when I’m only the 3rd table seated in the place when we got there and other tables that came in 45 min after us got their food first then I had to say something. The waiter brushed off saying it took time for kitchen to make… but OVER 90 min for burrito’s??? I told him my family owns a restaurant and the time was inexcusable or at least he should have compensated us for the wait. I asked to speak to the manager and the waiter said there was no one to complain to above him, was totally unapologetic AND we had to wait 30 min after out plates were cleared away to get our bill… which was full price. All in all very disappointing. We came in around just after noon and got our bill at 2:52pm. Needless to say they lost future business.

Mexican Outdoor seating Good For Kids

El Meson Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.
  • 05/25/2013 - A diner from Bloomfield, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 06/18/2013 - A diner from South Plainfield, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 07/07/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it.
  • 07/31/2013 - A diner from Howell, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 08/25/2013 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Was good place to eat'
  • 09/02/2013 - A diner from Mount Laurel, NJ tried it.
  • 10/27/2013 - A diner from Hoboken, NJ tried it.
  • 05/17/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/17/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 05/20/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
El Meson Cafe is located near the cities of East Freehold and Freehold Twp.
People found this by searching for: El Meson In Freehold Nj, El Meson Menu Freehold Nj, El Meson Freehold, El Meson Freehold Nj, El Meson Freehold Menu, El Meson Freehold Nj Menu, Cafe El Meson Chicago Menu, and Meson Restaurant Freehold,Nj.