El Paraiso

847-429-9200

314 S Mclean Blvd ( )

Elgin, IL 60123

Tags: Mexican, Latin American, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, American, Breakfast, Parking, and Catering

Overall: 86%    Food: 85%    Service: 47%    Ambiance: 41%
Pros

• "The food is good and good portions."
  • "Bad SERVICE WE HAD ORDER A TORTA SPECIAL THAT COMES WITH FRIES WE GOT THE TORTA BUT NEVER THE FRIES UNTIL WE NOTICE THAT THE WAITRESS WAS EATING THEM AND SHE WAS GOING TO CHARGE US FOR THAT TOO...REALLY BAD SERVICE..."
  • "Bad"
  • "Great tasting food but the service could be better."
  • "the food can be good. the fries look so greasy & disgusting. the ladys working dont dress nice. & the mans usually ask for my number "
  • "Very authentic don't order ground bbeeeff its digusting"
Cons
  • "Slow service the drive thru is even slower. I was trying to call and order so I could pick up on my way home but the call wasn't going thru when I finally get there I walk in order my food and told the waitress that I tried calling but something was wrong"
  • "waitress are always flirting and they dont take ur order right..."
  • "Slow and bad service"

Reviews for El Paraiso

People found this by searching for: El Paraiso Elgin Il, El Paraiso, El Paraiso Restaurant, El Paraiso Restaurant Elgin, El Paraiso Summit Elgin Il Menu, El Paraiso Elgin, El Paraiso Menu, and El Paraiso Elgin Menu.

Featured in Elgin