El Portal Restaurant

695 E Green St
Pasadena, CA 91101

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Mexican, Diner, Vegan

El Portal Restaurant is a Mexican, Diner, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

dasslerj photo

dasslerj

El Portal Restaurant 1.0

Disgusting place and horrible drinks!!!

Hi I went to this Restaurant today with a couple Friend’s we order Margaritas and mojitos, the drink were fine until the second round when they serve me a margarita with lips stick all over the glass, that was very disgusting, after I did order a Yucatan Trio ( THE SPECIALTY OF THE HOUSE) and then when I was half way of my dish guess what happen? I did almost swallow a big long and tick curly hair that was in my cochinita pibil, that was the most disgusting thing from that place, that was my first time there with my friend, we did talk after with manager about it and he put the all bill on the house and he did apologize to us for what happen and he did offer us a free meal for the next time we will come back, but personally I don’t care about the free meal. I will never go to that place never ever in my life again, even if they wont charge me nothing, also the food was really poor in FLAVOR and no taste at all, the only thing that I did like it from this place was the CHIPS & GUACAMOLE that’s all.
Please guys check first your food carefully and drinks before your eat it or drink it!
I give to this place half start.

Yucatan Trio

Horrible dish no taste at all and I did also find a big curly hair in my cochinita pibil

ArammaruKim photo

ArammaruKim

La Crescenta, CA
El Portal Restaurant 5.0

A favorite restaurant to go to in Pasadena...

A favorite restaurant to go to in Pasadena among some of my friends. They have great food, not too greasy or salty, and also has great margaritas! When I crave Mexican food, I crave El Portal!
I think I got their Chile Relleno (I hope i spelled that right) or whatever it was… it was delicious. I finished the plate even though I was full halfway through the dish!

Mexican Diner Good For Kids
Sun-Thu 10:30AM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 10:30AM - 10:00PM

From OpenTable:

Offers authentic Mayan and Mexican dishes along with weekend live entertainment.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Maison Akira

French in South

Arroyo Chop House

American in South

El Portal Restaurant is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: El Portal Pasadena Menu Vegan, El Portal Restaurant Pasadena, Ca, Chile Relleno 91101, El Portal Pasadena, El Portal Restaurant Pasadena, El Portal Restaurant Parking, Chile Verde Burritos Pasadena, Ca, Yucatecan Restaurants In Pasadena Ca, and El Portal Pasadena Menu.