Call 720 S Main St
North Canton, OH 44720-3113

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Super fast service and low prices."
Cons
"Decor needs upgraded"
El Rincon Mexican Restaurant 1.0
August 14, 2011

Did not honor coupon

The food is good, the staff is pleasant. The cashier needs to learn how to add and subtract. Today at around 5:15 PM my guest and I ate here. I had a $5.00 off coupon from the Gold Clipper coupon book. We purchased a burrito deluxe…
El Rincon Mexican Restaurant 4.0
July 20, 2009

Muey Bueno!

I've been a big fan of El Rincon for a few years now. The one in Akron, and now the one in North Canton. The food always takes me back to my travels in Mexico because it is very authentic and very very good.
El Rincon Mexican Restaurant 5.0
January 6, 2009

YUMMY!!!

This is my fav place to go when we are visiting my hubbys hometown! The service is good and the place is always full of happy customers. I love their taco salad!

Mexican Breakfast Dinner

El Rincon Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/02/2013 - A diner from Canton, OH tried it.
  • 11/16/2013 - A diner from Massillon, OH tried it and liked it.
  • 12/28/2013 - A diner from Medina, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/28/2013 - A diner from Canton, OH tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Super fast service and low prices.'
    Cons: 'Decor needs upgraded'
  • 06/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 07/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
El Rincon Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Colesville and Jackson Belden.
People found this by searching for: El Rincon North Canton Menu, El Rincon Menu North Canton, El Rincon Menu Canton Ohio, El Rincon Menu, El Rincon Canton, El Rincon North Canton, El Rincon Menu North Canton Ohio, El Rincon Canton Menu, and El Rincon Canton Ohio.