El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant

10639 Melody Dr
Northglenn, CO 80234-4113

Cuisine: Mexican, Breakfast, Lunch

El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant is a Mexican, Breakfast, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Amazing food!! "
cornhusker photo

cornhusker

Lakewood, CO
El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant 5.0

El Sabor Jerezano is the best mexican food in Denver!

I have been going to Jerezano for about 3 years and they have excellent food,prices and service.If there is something you don’t like and they have a substitute they will gladly do it for you.
I do not like refried beans so I get fried potatoes instead and they are delicious.You gotta try them out!

#18 Enchiladas

3 gound beef enchiladas with rice and fried potatoes….wash down with a pepsi or margarita(extra of course)

dwb photo

dwb

Thornton, CO

el sabor jerezano

This is probably the best mexican food I’ve ever had, the green chili is my favorite, the have regular and homestyle, and I don’t eat pork, so I always get the regular green chili. Always plenty of food with each dish, and the good prices just make it even better.

Chicken Burrito

the Chicken Burrito is always a good choice at “el sabor”

sugashonuff photo

sugashonuff

Arvada, CO

Best in Colorado!

I’m from Arizona so I’m used to really good Mexican food. That being said, I’ve had a very difficult time finding decent Mexican food here in Colorado. That is until I went to Jerezano’s; Jerezano’s is as good as any of the great Mexican restaurants from my hometown, and I’ve yet to be disappointed with their food.

$5 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $2

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Mexican Breakfast Lunch

El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/07/2013 - A diner from Denver, CO tried it and liked it.
  • 09/30/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 10/12/2013 - A diner from Denver, CO tried it.
  • 12/24/2013 - A diner from Lafayette, CO tried it and liked it.
  • 06/02/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/06/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Amazing food!! '
El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant is located near the cities of West Adams, Thornton, North Glenn, and Federal Heights.
People found this by searching for: El Sabor Jerezano Northglenn, Co, El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant, El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant Northglenn Menu, El Sabor Jerezano, El Sabor Westminster Co, El Sabor Jerezano Northglenn Co, El Sabor Jerezano Restaurant Menu, El Sabor Jerezano Menu, and El Sabador Jerazanos Thornton Co.