El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

816-452-9745

79 Us 69 ( )

Kansas City, MO 64119-3110

Tags: Mexican and Takeout

Overall: 100%    Food: 100%    Service: 88%    Ambiance: 77%
Pros

• "Black Margarita and taco Tuesday!!!!!"
  • "Good food. Large portions."
  • "Good food, management is Horrible, Rude and act like they don't care if you are happy or not. Front of the house Management needs Major Replacement even if its your wife aunt and their kid's, they run off more business than you think or know, are "
Cons
  • "Not open 7 days a week;)"
  • "Management Rude to customers, untrained wait staff, Larry your food quality is not consistent at all! It varies from day to day"
Comments
  • "Ask for Carla's area.She a the best waitress!!Remembers everything and it on it"
  • "Larry, No Doubt Once the Best in the Northland but you need to look from the outside in to see and fix these problems before it's too late, you are going down hill and fast. Larry I do wish you the best and only time will tell if you address these iss"

Reviews for El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

September 30, 2014

The worst tacos I have ever ate. Spent over fifty dollars and couldn't get the kids to eat them. Won't be eating there anymore.

November 24, 2011

Great Food and Great People

We have been going to El Sombero since it opened and we LOVE it!!! We have a large family and always have our birthday lunches/dinners at El Sombrero!!! They treat us "special" every time we visit! Larry and Matt always send out my…

April 3, 2011

Amazing food

I love everything from the tacos to the burritos. I have not had a bad meal ever! The staff is extremely kind a courteous, and the place is family-owned and run, so you know they care about their product. I highly recommend their food.

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: El Sombrero Menu Claycomo, El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant In Claycomo Mo, Claycomo Mexican Restraunt, Mexican Restaurant Claycomo, Mo, El Sombrero Claycomo, El Sombrero Claycomo Mo Menu, El Sombrero Kansas City, and El Sombrero Claycomo Menu.

Featured in Kansas City