Call 1397 Olney St Se
Port Orchard, WA 98366-4000

Cuisine: Mexican, Lunch, Breakfast

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Naomiis_eats photo

Naomiis_eats

Lakewood, WA
El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant 3.0

Where's the servers? Where's anybody?

Once we were able to locate any member of staff (roughly ten mins of calling out and another ten looking around, we found someone at the bar) we were sat promptly. Our drinks were filled faster then we could drink them. I love my soda and bottomless, in the true meaning of the word, works for me. Portions were HUGE. If you are a light eater I recomend either sharing a meal with someone or ordering from their sides. Taste was average and not very memorable. Staff was so friendly that I would come back just for the smiles and soda.

August 6, 2009

El Sombrero is small but good

El Sombrero is tucked away in a little plaza, right next to where the old K-Mart was, near Payless Shoes and Radio Shack. It is a small restaurant, but with decent Mexican food and good drinks.
El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant 1.0
May 4, 2007

Disgusting

I have eaten at El Sombrero for many years without complaint. Today, however, I killed 8 fruit flies while eating my meal. I saw countless others flying around near our table. The large tub of salsa was left uncovered on the counter. It…
April 22, 2006

El Sombrero

This Mexican restaurant is located in the corner of the shopping strip where Great Prospects now is. The atmosphere is very nice, calming, and welcoming. The service has been good each time I've been here. Plus, the prices are comparable…

Mexican Lunch Parking

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/08/2014 - A diner tried it.
El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Retsil and Bremerton.
People found this by searching for: El Sombrero Port Orchard Menu, Sombrero Email, El Sombrero Port Orchard, El Sombrero Resturant Near Me, El Sombrero Near Me, Mexican Restaurants In 98366, El Sombrero Restaurant Port Orchard, and Nutritional Facts For El Sombreros Food In Port Orchard Wa.