El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

4.0 rating over 1 review

360-895-1315

1397 Olney St Se ( )

Port Orchard, WA 98366-4000

Description: El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is a Mexican, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Lunch, Parking, Breakfast, Latin American, Steak, Indian, American, Good for groups, and Takeout
  • 12 dishes entered by diners at El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

Reviews for El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant

3.0

Where's the servers? Where's anybody?

Once we were able to locate any member of staff (roughly ten mins of calling out and another ten looking around, we found someone at the bar) we were sat promptly. Our drinks were filled faster then we could drink them. I love my soda and bottomless, in the true meaning of the word, works for me. Portions were HUGE. If you are a light eater I recomend either sharing a meal with someone or ordering from their sides. Taste was average and not very memorable. Staff was so friendly that I would come back just for the smiles and soda.

El Sombrero Mexican Restaurant is located near the cities of Retsil and Bremerton.
People found this by searching for: Sombrero Email, El Sombrero Port Orchard Menu, El Sombrero Restaurant Port Orchard, El Sombrero Port Orchard, Nutritional Facts For El Sombreros Food In Port Orchard Wa, Mexican Restaurants In 98366, and El Sombrero Near Me.

Dry Fly Cafe @ Trophy Lake Golf & Casting