El Toro Mexican Restaurant

2107 B S Loop 256
Palestine, TX 75801

Cuisine: Southwestern, Mexican, Tex-mex

Overall
Pros
"The steak and shrimp were the best I've had at any restaurant!!"
"Consistent food and service"
"Love the fajitas!!!"
Cons
"I ordered take out and requested fresh hot chips and tortillas with my to go order and I got charged for them! I didn't think that was right. When I come in and eat, their complimentary, if I'm in a hurry and order out, they charge me. So, it came out of "
"Nothing to write home about."
Comments
"Great food. Kind of on the expensive side though. It's a small town family restaurant, trying to be on par with big city dining costs."
"This place offers good food for the price but as TeX Mex goes it is the good side of average."

Southwestern Mexican Tex-mex

El Toro Mexican Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 07/24/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/10/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Love the fajitas!!!'
  • 08/15/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Consistent food and service'
    Cons: 'Nothing to write home about.'
    Comments: 'This place offers good food for the price but as TeX Mex goes it is the good side of average.'
  • 09/24/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 10/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/20/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/29/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/01/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/12/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The steak and shrimp were the best I've had at any restaurant!!'
    Cons: 'I ordered take out and requested fresh hot chips and tortillas with my to go order and I got charged for them! I didn't think that was right. When I come in and eat, their complimentary, if I'm in a hurry and order out, they charge me. So, it came out of '
    Comments: 'Great food. Kind of on the expensive side though. It's a small town family restaurant, trying to be on par with big city dining costs.'
  • 05/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: El Toro Menu, El Toro Palestine Tx Menu, El Toro Palestine Texas, El Toro Palestine Menu, El Toro Menu Palestine Texas, El Toro Restaurant In Palestine Texas, El Toro Menu Palestine Tx, and El Toro Palestine Tx.