2.0 rating over 1 review
Call 212 King St W
Toronto, ON M5H

Cuisine: Pub, Roast Beef, British

Elephant & Castle is a Pub, Roast Beef, and British restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

BradKincaide photo

BradKincaide

Toronto, ON
Elephant & Castle 2.0

Losing their taste

Few years back wandered into the Elephant and Castle for a drink, and since their menu looked so good I decided to give it a try.
The menu was mostly pub grub, very english.
I ordered the roast beef stuffed yorkshire pudding, it came perched on a bed of mashed potatoes, and slashered in gravy.
It was delicious, the roast beef was tender juicy and very flavorful, and the yorkshire pudding was perfect.
A good gravy too.
I went back several times for the same dish (and a few pints of strongbow LOL)

But after not visiting for a while, I recently went back and was unhappy that the prices had all been increased, and when I ordered my beloved yorkshire pudding, it had shrunk, and the meat seemed like sliced deli meat.
I was really disaponted.

I’ve stopped in a few times since, and mostly stuck with the burger (which is ok, but nothing special).

I miss the old days when the food was good, and the value was better, I hope they shape up

Roast Beef Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding

Used to be fantastic, now don’t bother

Pub Roast Beef British

Elephant & Castle  Restaurant Reviews

Elephant & Castle is located near the cities of North Dumfries, Brant, Greater Toronto Metro Area, North York, and East York.
People found this by searching for: Elephant And Castle Toronto King Street Menu, The Elephant And Castle Toronto Menu, Elephant And Castle Toronto, Restaurants Serving Roast Beef And Yorki Pudding Toronto, Elephant & Castle Toronto, Elephant And Castle 212 King Street, Elephant & Castle Restaurant, Elephant And Castle Yorkshire Pudding, and Elephant And Castle Toronto Menu.