Elephant & Castle

2.0 rating over 1 review
212 King St W
Toronto, ON M5H

Cuisine: Pub, Roast Beef, British

Elephant & Castle is a Pub, Roast Beef, and British restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

BradKincaide photo

BradKincaide

Toronto, ON
Elephant & Castle 2.0

Losing their taste

Few years back wandered into the Elephant and Castle for a drink, and since their menu looked so good I decided to give it a try.
The menu was mostly pub grub, very english.
I ordered the roast beef stuffed yorkshire pudding, it came perched on a bed of mashed potatoes, and slashered in gravy.
It was delicious, the roast beef was tender juicy and very flavorful, and the yorkshire pudding was perfect.
A good gravy too.
I went back several times for the same dish (and a few pints of strongbow LOL)

But after not visiting for a while, I recently went back and was unhappy that the prices had all been increased, and when I ordered my beloved yorkshire pudding, it had shrunk, and the meat seemed like sliced deli meat.
I was really disaponted.

I’ve stopped in a few times since, and mostly stuck with the burger (which is ok, but nothing special).

I miss the old days when the food was good, and the value was better, I hope they shape up

Roast Beef Stuffed Yorkshire Pudding

Used to be fantastic, now don’t bother

Pub Roast Beef British

Elephant & Castle  Restaurant Reviews

Elephant & Castle is located near the cities of North Dumfries, Brant, Greater Toronto Metro Area, North York, and East York.
People found this by searching for: Elephant & Castle Toronto, Elephant And Castle Toronto, Elephant And Castle Toronto Menu, Elephant & Castle Restaurant, Elephant And Castle 212 King Street, Elephant And Castle Yorkshire Pudding, Elephant And Castle Toronto King Street Menu, The Elephant And Castle Toronto Menu, and Restaurants Serving Roast Beef And Yorki Pudding Toronto.