Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort

Pa-412
Bethlehem, PA 18015

Cuisine: Steakhouse

Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort is a Steakhouse restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

savydiner photo

savydiner

Easton, PA
Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort 4.0

Its a steakhouse

Added Emeril’s to our list of places to visit. The food was good but it’s expensive. Great to see the place was filled with customers. Looks like the economy is doing ok.

We had a sangria at the bar which was very good! Loved the infused simple syrup. At $10 its worth a try.

I had the Petite fliet and my partner had the hangar steak. Filet was good the hangar steak was just ok. We both loved the lyonnaise potatoes! Great flavor.

For dessert we had the Cookies and Milk. The cookies were very good and warm.

Service was excellent and attentive.

If you love steak then its worth giving the restaurant a try but could not afford to eat there often unless I hit on the slot before dinner.

Petite Filet

The steak was cooked perfectly enjoyed the side dishes more. If we go back would try the pork chop of chicken

Chrsmasctysanta photo

Chrsmasctysanta

Bethlehem, PA
Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort 4.0

1st time bad, 2nd time Fab!

The first time I ate dinner there I ate at the bar because it is impossible to get a reservation they are so busy. I ordered several different things and so did my sister. We hardly got halfway through a few of the things and the bartender took some of the food away! He said he thought we were finished because we moved the plates. Good grief was I angry. Anyway, I had the bisque and thought it had too much white pepper. I also had a crab caserole which was good not great. However, the next time I went with cousins and we had reservations-our meals were fabulous-just fabulous. We all raved. Best fish I’ve eaten. So maybe u can consider this a hit or miss? I’m just glad I gave it a second chance. It is a lot different from his restaurant Delmonico in New Orleans. I ate there when it first opened at that was great. The two places are not similar at all though.

Steakhouse Casino
Sun-Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM

Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/24/2013 - A diner from West Bloomfield, MI tried it and didn't like it.
Emeril's Chop House at the Sands Casino Resort is located near the cities of Freemansburg, Fountain Hill, Butztown, and Saucon Valley Terrace.
People found this by searching for: Emeril'S Chop House At The Sands Casino Resort, Emrill Steakhouse, Emeril Sands Pa, Emeril's Restaurant Bethlehem Pa, Emerals Restaurant In Bethlehem, Emeril's Chop House Sands Casino Menu, Reviews Of Emeril's Chop House, and Emeril's Restaurant In Bethlehem Pa.