Emilys Restaurant

4.7 rating over 1 review
398 E Catherine St
Chambersburg, PA 17201

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Catering

Emilys Restaurant is a American, Cafe, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Food is excellent! Ever changing menu, attentive staff and unique setting. I love to visit Emily's when I'm back in my hometown."
califdave photo

califdave

Chambersburg, PA
Emilys Restaurant 4.0

A great "out for a date" place

Took the Mrs. to dinner for her birthday and was very pleased with decision to do so. Had called ahead and they set aside Table 1, tucked away in back corner out of traffic paths. Servers were friendly and observant. Menu is limited but as often stated less items greater quality which was the case. I asked if they would make a change for my entree of Sea Scallops where I would just have them and a couple of sides rather than the menu offering of Scallops, Shrimp on pasta and they did so graciously. I had a tomato and red pepper soup with a little bit of spice heat which was very good. The Mrs had the garden salad with a house dressing which was very nice. The portions may look small as they are presented on larger dinner plates. The serving sizes are ample and filling.

Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi-Mahi w/Yam Pasta & Stir Fry Veggies

The Mrs. really enjoyed this. The sauces were delicate and complimentary to the dish.

American Warm Different
Wed-Sat 05:30PM - 09:30PM (Dinner )
Sun 11:00AM - 02:00PM (Sunday Brunch)

Emilys Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food is excellent! Ever changing menu, attentive staff and unique setting. I love to visit Emily's when I'm back in my hometown.'
People found this by searching for: Emily's The Restaurant Chambersburg Pa, Emily's Restaurant Chambersburg, Emily's Restaurant Chambersburg Pa, Emily's Restaurant In Chambersburg, Emily's Chambersburg Pa, Emilys Restaurant Menu Chambersburg, and Emily's Chambersburg.