Diner Survey Results
"Didn't have to pay, had gift card"
"Simply. The best food you'll ever have the pleasure to eat best food in the ark-la-tex ,by far ! Simply the best food,service,atmosphere you'll ever experience ! A lot of restaurants have come and gone , Ernest knows how to keep you comming back "
"Have yet to have any tiny compliant,chef Ernest sees to that ! "
"Crab class are A must ! Best in the nation ! "
0 reviews of Ernest's Orleans Restaurant, first by you?
ernest_tina_pal, the Owner, says:
Sitting on top of the hill, Ernest’s Orleans Restaurant overlooks downtown Shreveport. Continuing sixty years of tradition, Chef Ernest Palmisano Jr. builds on the legacy of his mother Marjorie Palmisano of the historical Elmwood Plantation Restaurant and his father, Chef Ernest Sr., from the Ernest’s Supper club overlooking the river. Serving the finest, to the finest, by the finest, is a motto that still holds true today. Fresh gulf seafood, prime steaks, and finest Italian cuisine are the primary dishes found on the menu. Featuring “off menu” items verbally communicated is another fine touch to Ernest’s. If dancing is in the future, the club room is where Don Mason and other local acts can be found. If a quite romantic evening is the plan, our spacious and elegant dining room filled with detail oriented staff will make the evening memorable. Interested in a view, the veranda alongside the “Captain’s” room with a personal bar near is the ideal choice. Something for everyone!
Link to Ernest's Orleans Restaurant
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 09/27/2013 - A diner from Shreveport, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 12/19/2013 - A diner from Shreveport, LA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- 01/30/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 03/26/2014 - A diner tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Pros: 'Didn't have to pay, had gift card'
- 06/12/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: ' It's just a step Above the rest. .a Big ass step..You always get the best'
Cons: 'None. ..Never is..Its simple. . If you liked once then you will always love it. '
Comments: 'Try them all.'
- 08/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.