Call 584 Main St
Fitchburg, MA 01420-8011

Cuisine: Pizza, French, Lunch

Espresso Pizza is a Pizza, French, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Food is good, phone service is lame "
"Good takeout pizza or super casual place to eat in. "
"Best pizza/pasta sauce, fast, friendly service"
"Best pizza!!"
"Location"
"Amazing food excellent service"
"All of it"
"Best pizza in the world!"
"The Pizza!!"
"Very good pizza"
Cons
"Phone service sucked, "
"Customer service on phone, mistakes on delivery"
"Greek salad is lame."
"cheese was not melted on meatball sub..greek salad lettuce was frozen."
"Order taker her attitude was shOwing she was annoyed there. I'd eat there again if she wasn't there"
Comments
"Be sure to check your order before delivery driver runs away"
"these were to go orders..if i was dining in i would of sent them back to have the cheese melted and a not frozen greek salad"
dawna61 photo

dawna61

San Diego, CA
Espresso Pizza 1.0

Not the same as it was

i just found this site and had to add a comment.

I have not lived in Fitchburg since 1970 ( now in San Diego) but I returned in 2002 for a funeral and I had raved to my kids about Espresso Pizza. I was in there practically every day after school until graduation in 1965.

I was absolutely shocked when I took them there. I have no idea at what point the flavor changed so drastically.

I do not know if the restaurant has changed hands, or if the cooks from back then passed down the recipe and it was ignored. I just know that it was terrible.

I was embarrassed that I had bragged about it so much to my kids.

I know what it used to taste like and that was not it……

Donna Toussaint

Cheese, Pepperoni and Sausage pizzas

It was terrible, the sauce tasted strange to me. The crust was burned.

The atmosphere was not that great

Szabina photo

Szabina

Leominster, MA
Espresso Pizza 2.0

Nothing to get excited about

The tables aren’t cleaned in between customers. The floor is dirty. No napkins, salt, pepper, etc. on the tables. Shakers for parmesan, hots, etc. are available only on request. You are served on paper plates. My friend’s chicken wings were raw in the middle. All I ordered was jalapeno poppers. After waiting 20 minutes I was told they were out. I changed my order to onion rings. I waited another 20 minutes and then asked for my money back. (You have to pre-pay for your food.)

donnaa2 photo

donnaa2

Leominster, MA
Espresso Pizza 5.0

Yum!

The only place I’ve found a better pizza was in Naples.
Love the sweetened sauce at Espresso’s.

Large Hawaiian Pizza

flowerchild29 photo

flowerchild29

Fitchburg, MA
Espresso Pizza 2.0

You either love it or hate it.

It is one of those pizzas you either love or hate – I hate it, my husband loves it.
The sauce is too sweet and too greasy. The last time we went, I got a chicken Caesar wrap – worst I have ever had. From now on, if my husband wants Espresso pizza, he’s on his own.

Chicken Caesar

Worst Chicken Caesar Wrap I have ever had in my life.

Large Pizza & Two Toppings

Their sauce is way too sweet, and there is nothing about this pizza I like.

missbossy04 photo

missbossy04

Fitchburg, MA
Espresso Pizza 4.0

Wonderful pizza...Other things need help.

You either love or hate this sweet and savory pizza, and we love it! Although I wish they took the same care in the other foods they serve, such as chicken salads, fried foods etc….
Cleanliness and pleasantry would be a great upgrade.

Pepperoni

Sausage

paulc0356 photo

paulc0356

Athol, MA

Clean Tasty inexpensive

The bad experiences I’ve just read are a thing of the past. The dining room is small and very clean, all the employees are courteous and helpful. I walked there from my job location and the Steak and cheese sub I ordered was close to perfection. The onion rings are VERY tasty with a hint of grease but crunchy and not dripping at all. The onions inside are moist and fully cooked. Just wonderful

The French fries are excellent and have a lot of taste.

I have been away from Fitchburg for 30 years. It is a pleasure to know that Espresso’s is actually getting better with age (and new management)

Steak and Cheese

Fantastic!

Not overly greasy as I’ve had in some sub shops and not dry at al. I had peppers and onions added to it and have had this twice. the taste is consistently good and it is a filling sandwich

Onion Rings

Nicely done, crispy outside. not greasy at all. the onion was moist and not overcooked on the inside. Excellent!

January 23, 2010

Good sauce!

Espresso Pizza is the best in Fitchburg! Their sauce is one of its own. The staff is always courteous and the service is fast!

Pizza French Lunch

Espresso Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Espresso Pizza Fitchburg Ma, Espressos Pizza Fitchburg, Espresso Pizza Fitchburg Menu, Espresso Pizza Fitchburg Ma Menu, Espressos Pizza Fitchburg Menu, Expresso Pizza Leominster Menu, and Espresso Pizza Fitchburg.