877-893-2001

3708 N Las Vegas Blvd ( )

Las Vegas, NV 89115

Description: Estiatorio Milos is a Greek, Fine Dining, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Greek, Fine Dining, OpenTable, Reservations, Seafood, Fresh, and Expensive
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Estiatorio Milos

From OpenTable:

Estiatorio Milos by restaurateur Costas Spiliadis features fine Mediterranean cuisine and has a longstanding reputation for serving the freshest, most pristine imported seafood daily. This dining destination brings an authentic taste of Greece to Las Vegas, sparing no effort to find the most delicious fish from around the world and to prepare them in the subtlest, most flavorful way. Enjoy signature dishes such as Grilled Octopus or Lupe de Mare, the most prized fish in the water, cooked in sea salt to keep it as juicy as possible. The fish is then served whole at the table for guests to share; the family and community approach that is the staple at Milos.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Estiatorio Milos

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Excellent Seafood Dining Experience

Simply the best and freshest seafood I have had in Las Vegas, and perhaps anywhere. Decor is clean and professional. Service was excellent. The chef came to ourt able to prepare the fish for service. Waitstaff knew exactly what to recommend for a group of 6. Greek wine was surprisingly good. From appetizers to desert, a fabulous experience that I cannot wait to have again.

Lavraki

The best piece of fish I have had in a very long time.

Ingredients, Ingredients, Ingredients

After reading reviews online, I was very reluctant to try this place. Thank god I did. Some people just don’t get it. This place is all about ingredients and the quality of them, simply prepared. I had one of the best dinners in my life. The Greek wine selection was a real treat. A new discovery for me and trust me, they pare up with the best from France and Italy. Excellent old world wines.

For dinner, we had the Fagri sashimi, oysters, Greek salad, shrimps, Milos Special, Octopus and Lavraki baked in a sea salt crust. all were fantastic, simply prepared and you can tell the ingredients used were world class

Estiatorio Milos

At least the olive oil was good....

…Because nothing else was. The fish was vastly over-priced and incredibly salty. The Milos Special?!! $30 for a little, and I do mean a little, zucchini and eggplant? Are you serious? Plus, a few hours after eating there I got really sick. Avoid this place for now. I may give it another chance in a few months but for now this was one of the worst experiences I have ever had

Lavraki

Not much to this fish;very salty and bland. I wish I could take back this purchase….

Estiatorio Milos

AMAZING! hands down, best restaurant in Vegas.

the service/staff, the ambiance, the food are all unbeatable.

I had a meal here with my boyfriend and we decided to really treat ourselves, so we sampled many things off the menu. We started with the Milos Sampler and the Octopus. Both were incredible. I’m very picky about the texture of my fish, and this was prepared perfectly! The sampler was the best “tempura” I’ve ever had, served with a delicious tzatziki and a greek cheese. all incredible. Then we tried the tomato salad which they highly recommend….it was delicious and fresh, but not a “must-have” if you don’t want too much food. Our main course was the Lavraki. Holy goodness….this was best fish I’ve ever had. The waiter walks you over to the fish “counter” where they have a variety of fresh fish on ice which have all been caught within the last 24 hours. Then they describe each fish to you and how it’s prepared and when you choose your fish, they cook a serving appropriate for your party size. So much fun!! We also enjoyed a bottle of fantastic Greek wine which the waiter was helpful with recommending. For dessert we had the Loukoumades. Wow is all I can say. Great finisher.

It’s pricey, but worth every penny. We’re from NY and I didn’t even know there was another location here. We will DEFINITELY be visiting the Milos in New York. Honestly, in the top 3 of best meals I’ve ever had. GO HERE!!!!

Lavraki

best fish I’ve ever had. period.

2.0

YOU DECIDE

Here is what my date and I had, 2 glasses of wine, 1 stone crab claw each, split a Lavraki baked in a sea salt crust, waiter suggested grilled vegetables(not tasty at all!) waiter forgot to bring tomato salad so we didnt have that, each had a desert. We are from Dallas and are used to fine dining and I would rate the food a 6 out of 10. (vegetables 1 out of 10). For this average food, the price was $352.00. Not the bargain I had hoped for. The patio though looks great.

AMAZING!

AMAZING! This restaurant is all about the “whole experience”.

The evening was a journey of fresh ingredients, light & pure family style dishes and a wonderful selection of Grecian wines to make you feel as if were in a coastal Greek market.

The ambiance is elegant, edgy and classy. Not to mention there is actually a patio, something you don’t find very often in Vegas.

We first selected our fish and discussed the different preparation techniques with their culinary team.

Once back to the table we dined on wonderful spread of homemade hummus, tzatziki, fresh bread, olive oil & milos special of paper-thin zucchini & eggplant.

Followed by two of my favorite dishes the grilled octopus and the freshest heirloom tomato and feta salad. I have no idea where they are getting such wonderful tomatoes this time of year. True evidence this restaurant is all about quality ingredients!

The main course was our pre-selected fish prepared two ways; one grilled and one prepared in sea salt. I would recommend the sea salt preparation; it is beyond excellent with a side of swiss chard.

Don’t forget to finish your night with any of the great desserts. Personal favorite: lemon curd & baklava.

Our entire party of 6 is still raving about the “whole experience” and cannot wait to return.

There is no other restaurant experience like this in Las Vegas.

Lavraki

Best dish I’ve had in years

What a catch!

My husband and I LOVE food and eating out, so together with some friends who share the same passion we decided to spend the week-end in Vegas and check-out what all the hype was about in the new Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. On our first night we decided to try out Estiatorio Milos. We are seafood lovers and always looking for a fresh catch.

And what a catch this place was! I have never seen nor tasted seafood and fish so fresh. We started off with some sashimi, simply prepared, it was so delicious! The grilled octopus was out of this world and this vegetable dish called the Milos Special (thin slices of eggplant and zucchini fried and served with a yoghurt dip) was so good, we were tempted to order more…

For main course we shared a fish called Stira, simply grilled – I have never tasted a fish so moist and juicy. A side dish of boiled greens was the perfect accompaniement. Paired with a bottle of Greek wine suggested by the waiter (I don’t remember the name) but it was as good as any French or Italian I have tasted! Never knew Greece produced such good quality wines!

We really had a memorable dinner. The atmosphere was lively and the place was packed. I loved the displays of fish on ice, really unique! We will definitly be back!

Mystified

So much wrong that I don’t even know where to start. Excuse me if this comes across as a rant but I am still very upset. I spent over $400 for absolute cr*p. The food was salty, as was the service, in equal fashion. The wait in between my courses was absurd;I’m talking like almost an hour or so. Had a glass of Greek wine that was suggested to me, absolutely horrible. It was pretty cheap in price but it tasted like it was cheap as well. The server I had could have cared less. He, I think his name was Brian, looked very uncomfortable to be there, as did a lot of the staff. I understand why now: Its hard to feel comfortable when you know you are about to rip people off in a huge way. Stay away from this place. I’d suggest Scarpetta or Comme Ca instead…

Snapper

Fish had many bones and was very salty.

Estiatorio Milos is located near the cities of N Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Stira Fish Taste, Estiatorio Milos Las Vegas Wine, Milos Restaurant Las Vegas, Milos Las Vegas Menu, Estiatorio Milos Las Vegas, Tim/Absolutefinishingsllc, Estiatorio Milos Las Vegas Menu, and Milos Las Vegas.

Link to Estiatorio Milos