Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon

3.5 rating over 1 review
8505 Veterans Memorial Pky
O Fallon, MO 63366

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Steak

Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon is a American, Lunch, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

LuvinFood photo

LuvinFood

St Louis, MO
Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon 2.0

Slowest service in town...

After waiting 45 minutes for a burger, chicken and kid mac and cheese I was informed the kitchen was “behind.” Wasn’t that an understatement?? My “1/2 chicken dinner” was a SMALL dried out piece. KFC has these guys hands down. A 3 year old can’t wait over an hour for mac and cheese. For a slow Sunday afternoon this was disappointing. I wanted this to be good as I love smoked meat. We’ve been there before for drinks and had about the same service (I guess since we don’t go there everynight). Its a shame these places spend so much on coupons and advertising and then can’t deliver.

1/2 chicken

dry & small.

American Dinner Lunch

Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/21/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Ethyl's Smokehouse & Saloon is located near the cities of Dardenne Prairie, Ofallon, Lake Saint Louis, and Lake St Louis.
People found this by searching for: Ethels, 63366, Ethyl's Restaurant, Ethyls Smokehouse, Ethels Ofallon, Ethyls Restaurant, Ethyl's Smokehouse, Ethyls Menu, Ethel's Smokehouse O'fallon Mo, and Ethl Smokehouse Bbq.