Everett & Jones Barbecue

Cuisine: Barbecue, Wings, Southern

cliff photo

Mountain View, CA

second opinion

Okay, I just have to chime in here.

I just simply can not agree with a part of this review.

The ribs and the links are amazing. I’ve scoured the world for amazing ribs and this place is among the best I’ve had. Links I am less experienced with, but they are still awesome.

It is worth noting, however, that I have ONLY been to the one in Jack London Square and never been to the other smaller ones.

takeru photo

Oakland, CA

A fixture in the East Bay, Everett and Jones is a great place to go to get some good, honest barbecue. They have 4 locations in the East Bay. I’ve only been to this one and the one on Fruitvale. Both are geared towards take-out, so there aren’t many tables for eating there. If you want a more sit-down restaurant atmosphere, you’ll have to go to the one in Jack London Square.

But enough about the ambiance, let’s talk about the food. The focus is the meat. The sides are pretty much afterthoughts, which is fine by me. With long smoke times, all the meats definitely have a good, smoky flavor. Their bbq sauce is above average but not spectacular. Their brisket is definitely the highlight, slow cooked and full of flavor. Chicken and ribs are better than most, but nothing to write home about. I will say that I’m not a huge fan of their hot links.

But all in all, this is the place I go when I’m hankerin’ for some good ’cue.

Top notch!

Fairly standard BBQ chicken.

Baby back ribs

Could be more tender, but still tasty.

Hot links

Too soft and lacking in flavor.

Barbecue Good for groups Takeout
Sun-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Berkeley, CA

Everett & Jones Barbecue  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Everett & Jones Barbecue is located near the cities of Columbus, Regina, Albany, Rockridge, and Kensington.
People found this by searching for: Everett And Jones Bbq Berkeley, Everett And Jones Berkeley San Pablo Menu, Restaurant, Berkley, Everrett, Everett Jones Berkeley, Everett And Jones Berkeley, Everett&Jonesbbqberkeleyca, Everett And Jones Menu, and Everett And Jones San Pablo.