Express Wok

1.0 rating over 1 review

281-568-7053

12450 Bissonnet St Ste 120 ( )

Houston, TX 77099-1392

Neighborhoods: Alief

Tags: Chinese, Delivery, and Dinner
  • 71 dishes entered by diners at Express Wok

Reviews for Express Wok

Express Wok

WORST SERVICE EVER!

WORST SERVICE EVER!

Found Express Wok located at 12450 Bissonnet St suite 120 Houston, TX online. I immediately noticed it has amazing reviews. However I also noticed that it had a couple reviews stating there were long wait times to get your food delivered.

We decided to order our food anyways expecting for it to be a little slow. I placed my order with the gentleman that answered the phone at 6:45pm at 7:45pm I called Express Wok to inquire about my order. The same gentleman answered the phone and explained they were very busy but the driver had already left and was very close.

At 8:00pm I called back, the same gentleman answered the phone. He verified my address and said his driver would be there in five minutes. I instructed him to have his driver contact me on the phone number provided because I felt he may be having difficulty locating my address. At 8:20pm my 9 month pregnant and very hungry wife contacted Express Wok and spoke with the same person again. This time he gave her the number to the driver.

My wife contacted the driver and questioned the status of our order. The driver stated she already dropped off the food and that a person signed the credit card receipt. My wife surprisingly shocked informed her that we had not received our food and that she had delivered to the wrong house.

After hanging up with the driver my wife contacted Express Wok again. This time to let the gentleman who continuously answers the phone and took our order that our food had been delivered to the wrong house. He then told my wife he would send the driver back to the house to retrieve our food. Are you kidding me? Yes please go back to the house and retrieve the half eaten food that is my dinner… Thanks. He then asked us to wait longer so they could try and deliver it again. My wife explained it was getting late and if he could ensure the order could be delivered within the next 20 minutes she would not cancel the order.

Express Wok then told my 9 month pregnant wife to get in the car and drive across town to pick up our order. The same order that was previously ordered at 6:45pm for delivery. Worst service ever! Not only is this guys grasp of the English language terrible but the driver cant even manage to find an address. Instead of trying to correct the problem and take care of a new customer, he instead tells a pregnant woman to come pick up her food.

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!!!!

H4. General Tso's Chicken

Wouldnt know never got to taste it.

Express Wok is located near the cities of Houston Texas, Clutch City, and Olean.
People found this by searching for: Express Wok Menu Houston, Express Wok, Express Wok Houston, Express Wok Bissonet, Cjinese Delivery 77099, Express Wok Bissonnet Menu, Express Wok Houston Menu, and Express Wok Menu.

Nearby Restaurants

Taco Bell
Mexican in Sugarland
Burger King
Hamburgers in Sugarland

Link to Express Wok

Express Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  94%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  90%
Pros
  •  "Nice clean atmosphere., Surprisingly for location the restaurant is clean and don't smell when u walk in and the food is good"
Cons
  •  "If u walk in and place ur order it may take a while u do best to call in ur order if u push for time"
Comments
  •  "Good food"