Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge

Overall
Pros
"Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my waitress a"
"Great service! Excellent food!"
Cons
"You said: "Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my w"
Comments
"Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26."

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/23/2013 - A diner from Bretton Woods, NH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner from Worcester, MA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/31/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 08/13/2013 - A diner from Lowell, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 11/02/2013 - A diner from Boston, MA tried it.
  • 11/16/2013 - A diner from Framingham, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 12/23/2013 - A diner from Holden, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/29/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/10/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/27/2014 - A diner from Franklin, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/21/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 07/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/09/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/05/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/26/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/28/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 12/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great service! Excellent food!'
  • 01/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/08/2015 - A diner from Concord, NH tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my waitress a'
    Cons: 'You said: "Everything would have been good until I ordered a second drink. The first one was hennessey and coke. I didn't think it had much alcohol in it. So I ordered their Nor'easter signature drink for $10 and the taste was not good at all. I told my w'
    Comments: 'Ask prices their pasta special was a surprising $26.'
  • 11/05/2015 - A diner from Marlborough, MA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Fabyan's Bretton Woods, Fabyan's Station Nh Menu, Fabyan's Station Restaurant Nh, Fabyan's Station, Fabyan's Station Restaurant And Lounge, Fabyan's Station Restaurant, Fabyan's Station Menu, Fabyan's Station Restaurant Menu, and Fabyan's Bretton Woods Menu.