Call 6510 Joliet Rd
Countryside, IL 60525-4649

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The server is really nice and the food is great thanks maria you are the best ever"
dali photo

dali

Stickney, IL
Fajitas 4.0

Fajitas gets a thumbs up from my kids

This was our first time dining at Fajitas. This is a dine in, take out restaurant. It is clean and nicely decorated although I’m not crazy of the high ceiling. The food was very reasonably priced. I had the Carne asada dinner while my kids and husband had tacos and a burrito. I ordered my steak medium well and when it was set before me it looked overcooked and burnt until I cut into it. It was perfectly cooked and delicious. We were all in the mood for desert so we decided to share a fried icecream (our first time trying it) and we were left drewling for more. WOW!!! It was amazing and we all fought over it so we ordered another one. My kids have renamed it “HAND OF THE ANGEL” , they’re so funny. They haven’t stopped talking about it. We will be back again.

Fajitas 1
May 16, 2014

Food is good the waitresses are nice but i don't know if the guy that's there is the manager or the owner but he has a real nasty attitude
Fajitas 5.0
January 3, 2012

Food is great!

I've been here so many times, the service is great, the food is amazing, and it's just great restaurant! I recommend it everyon. The food is delicious!
Fajitas 4.0
June 30, 2009

Fajitas Mexican Restaurant Inc

Gotta go to Fajitas for the posole. They don't always have it but when they do "it's to die for". Have tried quite a few items on the menu and haven't been disappointed. Friendly staff, affordable, "que delicioso!!!!

Mexican Parking Outdoor seating

Fajitas  Restaurant Reviews

Fajitas is located near the cities of Mc Cook, La Grange Highlands, Bay Village, Hodgkins, and Indianhead Park.
People found this by searching for: Fajiatas Countryside, Fajitas 60525, Fajitas Restaurant Countryside Il, Fajitas Countryside Il, La Fajita La Grange, Fajitas Countryside, Fajitas Restaurant, and Fajitas Restaurant Il.