Fajitas

6510 Joliet Rd
Countryside, IL 60525-4649

Cuisine: Mexican, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The server is really nice and the food is great thanks maria you are the best ever"
dali photo

dali

Stickney, IL
Fajitas 4.0

Fajitas gets a thumbs up from my kids

This was our first time dining at Fajitas. This is a dine in, take out restaurant. It is clean and nicely decorated although I’m not crazy of the high ceiling. The food was very reasonably priced. I had the Carne asada dinner while my kids and husband had tacos and a burrito. I ordered my steak medium well and when it was set before me it looked overcooked and burnt until I cut into it. It was perfectly cooked and delicious. We were all in the mood for desert so we decided to share a fried icecream (our first time trying it) and we were left drewling for more. WOW!!! It was amazing and we all fought over it so we ordered another one. My kids have renamed it “HAND OF THE ANGEL” , they’re so funny. They haven’t stopped talking about it. We will be back again.

Mexican Parking Outdoor seating

Fajitas  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/26/2013 - A diner from Elgin, IL tried it.
  • 12/05/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The server is really nice and the food is great thanks maria you are the best ever'
  • 11/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/19/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Fajitas is located near the cities of Mc Cook, La Grange Highlands, Bay Village, Hodgkins, and Indianhead Park.
People found this by searching for: Fajitas In Countryside, Fajitas 60525, Fajitas Countryside Il, Faijita Menu Countryside, Fajitas Restaurant Countryside Il, Fajitas Countryside, Fajitas Restaurant, and Fajitas Restaurant Il.