Call 401 E Norwegian St
Pottsville, PA 17901

Cuisine: Soups, Pizza, Subs

Fast Freddy's Sub Shop is a Soups, Pizza, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

Overall
Pros
"Good food. Nice people. "
"Great food I love the spicy garlic wings my first time they cause im from nyc but who ever is in pottsville or close stop by fast freddys its worth it"
"Fast, friendly, cheese Steaks like in Philly!"
"Awesome people"
"The food"
"Great food Fast service "
"Good food, good prices, quick delivary"
"Fast service, great portions and prices, food was delicious"
Cons
"Nothing I can think of"
"A little slow but worth the wait"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Pottsville finest"
"Try Them "
anthonyjf photo

anthonyjf

Pottsville, PA
Fast Freddy's Sub Shop 5.0

Best Pizza in Town

Fast Freddy’s always made great Cheesesteaks, and their fried foods are out of this world. And every friday used to be Mac and Cheese day, awesome served with Fried Shrimp! But starting January 2010, they started offering Pizza, to be honest, I was VERY skeptical about trying the pizza. For years if you would ask me where the best Pizza in town was I would tell you Roma Pizza.

This changed after I had the bruschetta slice, It tasted like homemade bruschetta, but on a pizza it was incredible! Later I tried the Hoagie Pizza, by far the best in the area. Tops both Roma Pizza’s Cold Cut Pie, and Roman Delight’s Hoagie Pizza.

Also they now offer homemade lasagna which is baked in the pizza oven, It is a lot of pasta for a VERY low price, and IT IS SO GOOD!

Hoagie Pizza

This is by far the most incredible hoagie pizza in Schuylkill County. You just dont want to stop eating it. The onions are a little overpowering if you don’t LOVE onions, get it without onions, it REALLY brings the flavors out of the pizza.

Everything tastes so fresh, and the crust is VERY flaky and delicious. Its even better the next day refrigerated, and eaten cold.

Bruschetta Slice

This is SO good, it tastes just like the side dish served along with many pastas, but on a Pizza. I have never in my life experienced something so rich in flavors, yet so easy to devour.

Homemade Lasagna

From day one I was amazed about how heavy this dish is. It is one of the heaviest lasagnas I have ever had, so much hamburger meat in it, and all the lasagna noodles are double thick, yet cooked perfectly, It is layered in gooey warm mozzarella cheese that makes it so difficult to eat, that it becomes a VERY enjoyable chore to enjoy. You really get a VERY good value on this dish!

Stormylove2001 photo

Stormylove2001

Pottsville, PA
Fast Freddy's Sub Shop 4.0

GREAT FOOD! A Little Pricey & Not Very Fast But Worth It!

The food here is amazing! Some of the best subs I have had… the BLT looks like they use an entire package of bacon! The prices are a little on the high side for a sub but for the amount of meat they use they are so worth it! If you call for delivery you can expect up to over an hours wait for your food, so plan accordingly and order early if you want lunch by noon! The inside of the shop is tastefully decorated, very comfortable and looks very clean!
We just moved to the city and have already eaten here a handful of times. Would recommend to anyone!

Tuna Salad Cold Sandwich

The tuna sub is as good as any I’ve eaten elsewhere. Not bad… but nothing special.

Large, This was a much larger dish than expected, it was delicious! - Freddy's Special Cheesesteak at Fast Freddy's Sub Shop

Freddy's Special Cheesesteak

If you order this… plan to share! This sandwich was designed with the heavy eater in mind but it is so good! I got the chicken cheese steak (but they have regular as well) and it comes with mozz sticks, French fries and chicken fingers ON THE SANDWICH! Delicious!

BLT Sub

If you love bacon you HAVE TO TRY THIS! The bacon is salted and overflowing on this sub! We bought a large and it fed 2 teenagers, an adult and a young child! Worth every cent and my new favorite!

Battered Broccoli & Cheese

Yum! Really liked these little bites of veggie and cheese goodness! I’ve had corn nuggets before but never broccoli and these were just great!

Cheeseburger

The burger wasn’t anything special. Had a little more bun than burger, and not much going for it that made it better than any average cheeseburger. Wasn’t my favorite thing we have tried there.

French Fries

Love that they have family sized fries! And they are the good kind of fries. Get them with cheese and dig in! One family sized fry was enough for our family of 8 plus a teenage friend!

Wings

Some of the best wings I have ever had! Huge choice of flavors and you can get them on the side so you can mix up a 12 piece with different flavors!

Egg Salad Cold Sandwiches

Delicious! Comes with chips and a pickle. Made with just the right seasonings and amount of mayo!

Fresh Turkey Sub

This is hands down the BEST turkey sub I have EVER eaten! The turkey is fresh cut. Seriously, if you like turkey subs this is one you have to try! One of my favorites from here!

Cheese Sub

It was a cheese sub. So for what it was it was good but nothing to write home about.

Mini Tacos

These were good, and tasted great dipped in the sour cream! 12 were enough to fill me up but they would also make great appetizers!

Seasoned French Fries

With cheese… got these in family size and fed the entire family with some left over… and the little ones LOVE French fries! Worth the cost!

Grilled Cheese & Tomato

Could make these at home but it tasted great! Fresh tomatoes and grilled just right!

Soups Pizza Subs
Mon-Sat 09:00AM - 08:00PM

Fast Freddy's Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Fast Freddy's Sub Shop is located near the cities of Mt Carbon, Mar Lin, Port Carbon, Hillside, and Seltzer.
People found this by searching for: Fast Freddy's, Fast Freddys Menu Pottsville, Fast Freddies Pottsville, Fast Freddy's Pottsville, Fast Freddy's Sub Shop, Fast Freddy's Pottsville Menu, Fast Freddy's Pottsville Pa, Fast Freddys Pottsville Pa, and Fast Freddy's Menu.