Faye's Pizza

920-458-4171

1821 Calumet Dr ( )

Sheboygan, WI 53081

Description: Faye's Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches, Subs, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Faye's Pizza
  • 1 user wants to eat at Faye's Pizza
  • 1 user loves Faye's Pizza

Reviews for Faye's Pizza

Faye's Pizza

4.0

"IT PAYS TO HIT FAYE"S"

If you’re looking for authentic Italian pizza and other Italian Fares, give Faye’s a try very soon. Faye’s ingredients are the freshest
available. They specialize in the “thin” crust pizza. Other crusts are also available. A large selection of various styles of pizza is on the
menu. A hearty listing of Ala Carte items are also there on the menu! Soups, salads,sandwiches, desserts and full diiners with that Italiano flare is a definite suggestion. Beverages are including wines and beer too!.

Chicken Parmigiana

Chicken Parmigiana and Shrimp Scampi dinners are my wife and my favorites! We also order a small Black Olive pizza 10" to accompaniment our delicious meal. An order of Garlic/Olive Oil bread as an appetizer goes great with a cold beer! I found Faye’s Pizzas tastes just as good at home as in their cozy dining area. We get a carryout of a 17" at least twice a month!!

October 3, 2009

Faye's Pizza is always our number one choice!

Been our #1 choice for YEARS! Service is always friendly, food is never disappointing. Highly recommend to anyone who really enjoys a GREAT pizza!!!!!

February 20, 2009

Yummy Thin Crust Pizza!

I usually don't care for thin crust pizza, but Fayes has got the right formula. My husband and I decided to try their pizza after my boss recommended them and it is so tasty. They also have these appetizers called pizelles that are littleā€¦

Faye's Pizza is located near the cities of Kohler, Haven, Sheboygan Falls, Howards Grove, and Mosel.
People found this by searching for: Faye'S Pizza Sheboygan Coupons, Faye's Pizza Sheboygan Menu, Faye's Pizza Menu, Fayes Pizza Menu, Faye's Pizza Sheboygan, Faye's Pizza Menu Sheboygan, Fountain Park Restaurant, Sheboygan, Wi., and Proabitation Bistro Sheboygan Wi.

Featured in Sheboygan

Loves Faye's Pizza (1)

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya
Dinnerwinner

Sheboygan, WI

Wants to Try Faye's Pizza (1)

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya