Call 1821 Calumet Dr
Sheboygan, WI 53081

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Sandwiches

Faye's Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Dinnerwinner photo

Faye's Pizza 4.0

"IT PAYS TO HIT FAYE"S"

If you’re looking for authentic Italian pizza and other Italian Fares, give Faye’s a try very soon. Faye’s ingredients are the freshest
available. They specialize in the “thin” crust pizza. Other crusts are also available. A large selection of various styles of pizza is on the
menu. A hearty listing of Ala Carte items are also there on the menu! Soups, salads,sandwiches, desserts and full diiners with that Italiano flare is a definite suggestion. Beverages are including wines and beer too!.

Chicken Parmigiana

Chicken Parmigiana and Shrimp Scampi dinners are my wife and my favorites! We also order a small Black Olive pizza 10" to accompaniment our delicious meal. An order of Garlic/Olive Oil bread as an appetizer goes great with a cold beer! I found Faye’s Pizzas tastes just as good at home as in their cozy dining area. We get a carryout of a 17" at least twice a month!!

Faye's Pizza 5.0
October 3, 2009

Faye's Pizza is always our number one choice!

Been our #1 choice for YEARS! Service is always friendly, food is never disappointing. Highly recommend to anyone who really enjoys a GREAT pizza!!!!!
Faye's Pizza 5.0
February 20, 2009

Yummy Thin Crust Pizza!

I usually don't care for thin crust pizza, but Fayes has got the right formula. My husband and I decided to try their pizza after my boss recommended them and it is so tasty. They also have these appetizers called pizelles that are little…

Pizza Italian Sandwiches
Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Faye's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 06/28/2013 - A diner from Sheboygan, WI tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 07/03/2013 - A diner from Cincinnati, OH tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/09/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Faye's Pizza is located near the cities of Haven.
People found this by searching for: Faye's Pizza Sheboygan Menu, Faye's Pizza Sheboygan, Fayes Pizza Sheboygan, El Ranchero Mexican Restaurant Cantina Sheboygan, Wi, Buffet Restaurants Sheboygan, Wi, Fayes Pizza Menu, Sheboygan Restaurants Within Palos Hills, Il, Fayes Pizza, and Faye's Pizza Menu.