Call 423 Main St
Stoneham, MA 02180-3514

Cuisine: Italian, Seafood

Overall
Pros
"Service was prompt,servers friendly and professional. "
Dick photo

Dick

Arlington, MA
Felicia's of The North End 5.0

Best Italian Restaurant outside Boston

We have eaten several times, and have never had anything less than spectacular Italian food. The portions, in Boston tradition, are large. I recommend sharing any dish at dinner time. Even at lunch, the portions are large enough to take home lunch for another day. Prices are very reasonable. They do charge a little to share a main dish, but they seem to make it a little larger when you do, and they serve it on separate plates.

Pork loin piziola (lunch special)

Loads of pork loin, mushrooms, onions, and both red and green peppers in a marinara sauce served over risotto or pasta. Fantastic dish – enough for two, or next day’s lunch.

edlamm photo

edlamm

Stoneham, MA
Felicia's of The North End 1.0

Gross

My first and last time there..food is gross..this place is an insult to what the original Felicia’s once was, and I’m being generous. I had the pork chops ala ‘Sonny’, which is pork chops with potatoes, and vinegar peppers (an old favoriote of mine)..what I got was two pre-frozen pork ‘patties’, with large red bell pepper slices, and oil soaked potato slices, served floating in a quart of oil…I kid you not!
My wife had the eggplant parmagian, which was absolutely limp, tasteless stack of eggplant slices in an acidic sauce, smothered with a pound of tasteless fake mozarella..My first glass of shiraz was as sour as a lemon, which I had to send back..(try educating your staff about storing wine), the waitresses there are….well….(between cigarette breaks outside), loud, and boisteruos, and if I want loud and boisterous, I’ll go to Santarpio’s in East Boston (where I’m originally from), and spend one third of what I spent in Felicia’s.
I grew up on Italian food, in my home, and in good restaurants. This is Italian in name only. Come to think of it, the food in this dump doesn’t even rate as edible to me. My wife and I didn’t eat a third of our meals..and when the waitress asked if we wanted it wrapped, my wife said “yes, wrapped in your garbage bag, and thrown out”.. I ususally don’t write reviews, but honestly I hate the feeling of being ripped off, and that’s what I got at Felicia’s. Why the good reviews? Because most Americans are just slobs who will devour any trash placed in front of them…and that’s Felicia’s regular clientele.

Felicia's of The North End 5.0
February 11, 2011

Buddy

Felicia's is one of the best Italian restaurants out side of the North End,if not better than most in the North End. I have been visiting Felicia's for a couple years now, and have never been disappointed.The food is outstanding, and if…
Felicia's of The North End 1.0
June 19, 2010

It was awful

It was my wife's and my first visit and we were going based on a good friends recommendation. I ordered the veal marsala and my wife the chicken picatta. Both meals were terrible. My veal was tough and not well sauted. The sauce was…

Italian Seafood Good For Kids

Felicia's of The North End  Restaurant Reviews

Felicia's of The North End is located near the cities of Wakefield, Melrose, Woburn, and Winchester.
People found this by searching for: Felicia's Stoneham Ma, Fel Ia's Stoneham Mass/Menu, Felicia's Restaurant Stoneham Ma, Felicia's Stoneham Menu, Felicia Of The North End, Felicia Restaurant Stoneham Ma, and Felicia's Stoneham.