Fiesta Pizza & Chicken

330-929-2004

1939 Bailey Rd ( )

Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221-4311

Tags: Pizza, Chicken, Wings, Cafe, American, Good For Kids, Takeout, Lunch, and Dinner

Overall: 75%

Reviews for Fiesta Pizza & Chicken

June 17, 2010

Menu as of June 2010

Menu as of June 2010\r \r http://www.menuism.com/restaurants/fiesta-pizza-chicken-cuyahoga-falls-159218/images/199880

April 28, 2010

m

love, love, love this pizza. we even get it on christmas eve!!!!! it has always been a family favorite and ANY time we order pizza we go to fiesta!!!!! i highly recommend going there!!!!!

July 31, 2009

Fiesta Pizza & Chicken is the Best!!

There is no better pizza than Fiesta pizza!! I have been eating Fiesta Pizza since I was a kid. My brothers worked there, and every time i"m in town, I get Fiesta! We would like to see one opened here in South Carolina. I would be niceā€¦

Fiesta Pizza & Chicken is located near the cities of Munroe Falls, Silver Lake, Stow, and Tallmadge.
People found this by searching for: Fiesta Pizza Cuyahoga Falls Ohio, Fiesta Pizza And Chicken Menu, Fiesta Pizza Menu, Festa Pizza 44221, Fiesta Pizza Bailey Road, Fiesta Pizza Cuyahoga Falls, Fiesta Chicken, Fiesta Pizza And Chicken Cuyahoga Falls, and Fiesta Pizza And Chicken.

Link to Fiesta Pizza & Chicken