Call 6299 W Lincoln Creek Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53219-1945
Neighborhoods: Lincoln Creek

Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Pizza

Filippo's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Vegetarian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Comments
"Food was great. "
Tribbles photo

Tribbles

Milwaukee, WI
Filippo's Italian Restaurant 4.0

Food is excellent, service is inconsistent.

The pizza (we order thin crust which is still thicker than most thin crust pizzas) is really delicious. It has just the right amount of spice and Italian herbs and real cheese. The mushrooms are fresh, not canned. We also enjoy their egg plant parmasean.
Garlic bread with cheese has a thick crust with a garlic spread and real mozzerella. Four generous pieces per order.
We usually order a delivery as the service can be slow when we’ve been there. I would suggest having them read back your order because sometimes they miss something (I think it’s too noisey to hear in there at times).
We’ve been ordering from them since the 1990’s and in all that time only a couple of times were we not happy with the order (not enough sauce one time, forgot the garlic bread another time). There are some good vegetarian choices too!

Overall the food is terrific but as mentioned, service could be more efficient. We order from them about twice a month.

Pizza

Best sauce in town. Thicker crust but we order thin (which is medium for most places). Lots of real cheese, fresh veggies, browned just right. Yum.

Romeo photo

Romeo

Milwaukee, WI
Filippo's Italian Restaurant 1.0

Pizza - NEVER AGAIN!

Pizza was bland and I think the sauce was rancide because I got ill from it. I went back to them with it and they would not make it right. NEVER AGAIN.

Pizza

Filippo's Italian Restaurant 1
December 15, 2014

WORST service I have ever had-- get better at Mc donalds -not saying much is it. was at a wedding dinner on 12/13/2014 and when we were leaving the SALAD plates were still on the tables from other wedding guests granted it was a bigger…
Filippo's Italian Restaurant 1
October 15, 2013

Very good pizza, but horrible service and wait staff is rude, offensive and will rip you off.\r \r I went to Filippos on one occasion when there were only a few customers, yet had to wait forever for service. When the waitress finally…
Filippo's Italian Restaurant 5.0
February 25, 2012

Our family has gotten pizza from here

Our family has gotten pizza from here for over 8 years! Love the pizza! The sauce and crust are amazing, it is a little greasy though! What pizza isn't though, right?

Delivery Italian Vegetarian

Filippo's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/17/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 04/07/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.
  • 09/01/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/12/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/22/2013 - A diner from Racine, WI tried it.
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'Food was great. '
  • 06/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/27/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 02/17/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Filippos Milwaukee Menu, Filippos West Allis, Filippos Restaurant Milwaukee, Filippos Menu, Filippos West Allis Hours, Filippos Milwaukee, Filippo's Italian Restaurant Milwaukee, and Filippo's Italian Restaurant.