Filippo's Italian Restaurant

6299 W Lincoln Creek Dr
Milwaukee, WI 53219-1945

Neighborhoods: Lincoln Creek
Cuisine: Italian, Vegetarian, Pizza

Filippo's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Vegetarian, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users paid between $10 and $25 and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Comments
"Food was great. "
Tribbles photo

Tribbles

Milwaukee, WI
Filippo's Italian Restaurant 4.0

Food is excellent, service is inconsistent.

The pizza (we order thin crust which is still thicker than most thin crust pizzas) is really delicious. It has just the right amount of spice and Italian herbs and real cheese. The mushrooms are fresh, not canned. We also enjoy their egg plant parmasean.
Garlic bread with cheese has a thick crust with a garlic spread and real mozzerella. Four generous pieces per order.
We usually order a delivery as the service can be slow when we’ve been there. I would suggest having them read back your order because sometimes they miss something (I think it’s too noisey to hear in there at times).
We’ve been ordering from them since the 1990’s and in all that time only a couple of times were we not happy with the order (not enough sauce one time, forgot the garlic bread another time). There are some good vegetarian choices too!

Overall the food is terrific but as mentioned, service could be more efficient. We order from them about twice a month.

Pizza

Best sauce in town. Thicker crust but we order thin (which is medium for most places). Lots of real cheese, fresh veggies, browned just right. Yum.

Romeo photo

Romeo

Milwaukee, WI
Filippo's Italian Restaurant 1.0

Pizza - NEVER AGAIN!

Pizza was bland and I think the sauce was rancide because I got ill from it. I went back to them with it and they would not make it right. NEVER AGAIN.

Pizza

Delivery Italian Vegetarian

Filippo's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/17/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it and liked it.
  • 04/07/2013 - A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it.
  • 08/31/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/11/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/21/2013 - A diner from Racine, WI tried it.
  • 03/13/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'Food was great. '
  • 06/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/26/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it.
  • 02/17/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Filippos Milwaukee Menu, Filippos West Allis, Filippos Restaurant Milwaukee, Filippos Milwaukee, Filippo's Restaurant West Allis Wi, Filippo's Italian Restaurant Milwaukee, +Fillipos West Allis Hours, and Filippo's Italian Restaurant.