Fire Bowl

4.5 rating over 1 review

910-686-3199

7039 Market St ( )

Wilmington, NC 28411

Description: Fire Bowl is a Asian and Noodles restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.
Tags: Asian and Noodles
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Fire Bowl
  • 2 users want to eat at Fire Bowl

Reviews for Fire Bowl

Fire Bowl

Best In Wilmington!!!

We tried Fire Bowl a few months ago and it has become our favorite take out Chinese ever! They use very good high quality ingredients that I feel makes thier food so much better than the normal asian take out joints! Their veggies are always fresh and crisp, sauces are delish, chicken is fresh! I have tried several things on thier menu and I haven’t had anything I haven’t liked yet. Shrimp dishes are great and you get lots of shrimp and they are huge! Their prices are just a tad higher than the normal take out places but I think it is worth the extra buck or two for better looking and better tasting chinese take out!

shrimp w galic sauce

Fire Bowl is located near the cities of Cape Fear, Wilm, Belville, Wrightsboro, and Leland.
People found this by searching for: Fire Bowl Wilmington Nc Menu, Fire Bowl Wilmington Nc, Firebowl Wilmington Nc, Fire Bowl Wilmington, Firebowl Wilmington Nc Menu, Firebowl Wilmington, and Asain Fire Bowl Wilmington Nc.

Featured in Wilmington